my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to...

Discus and support my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to turn it on by pressing the button on the console itself. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas Remley, Dec 1, 2022.

1. my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to...

my xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to turn it on by pressing the button on the console itself. But once I manually turn it on the controller connects and everything is fine. but I do have Quickstart active in my settings, but it seems like if my Xbox has been off for more than 24 hours, it fully shuts down and my controller can’t boot it up I have to go to the consul and press the power button. Is there a fix for this it’s annoying.

:)

Nicholas Remley, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to turn it on by pressing the button on the console itself

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to refresh your power mode settings. Please follow the steps below:

Go to Settings > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power options > Choose or switch to "Shut-down mode" (energy-saving).

After that perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that, change it back to SLEEP MODE.

Go to Settings > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power options > Choose Sleep mode.

This should do the trick.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?

Hi

The second one you mentioned where lights 1 and 4 blink alternatively with 2 and 3 is the warning for the controller battery being low, as for the first one I only get that when I first turn the controller on and wakes up the console and then
    when my profile signs in.
  4. turbohondaej1 Win User

Controller not working right!!!!

Its not a huge deal to me. Its a day one controller. Basically if you try to turn on the controller with the headset plugged in it doesn't do anything it looks lost and the red lights in the front dont light up. I got the beta update and updated the controller
    that had no affect. I only noticed this because I had the headset attached playing battlefield and left the room to take care of the baby when I came back the controller turned off automatically so I tried to turn it back on and it just blinks the xbox button
    like it was out of sync so I tried to sync it new batteries etc. I noticed qhen the headset was plugged in the red blinking lights would not turn on when turning the controller on. I just figured every ones did this. So if anyone can try turning on the xbox
    with it plugged in lmk if it works for you. Ill just buy another controller I would like to keep day one controller it works fine on everything else.
  5. GBTPV99K Win User

Xbox controller

I’ve been getting a problem with my controller lately. When I turn on my xbox and dont have a USB cable connected, it works fine, but when I want to use my USB cable, in a few seconds, it disconnects from xbox and goes into its blinking lights like
    if it where syncing. Then it turns back on and does the same thing with the blinking lights. I tried syncing it to my xbox while the USB cable is connected, but when I press the syncing button on the xbox, it doesnt blink when its syncing. Try a different
    cabble
  6. MaximumSpagi Win User

Boot up time with external HDD takes about double the time than without. Is that normal?

That`s strange. I am using a Buffalo HD-LX3.0TU3-EU Drivestation 3TB.

When i am turning on my Xbox via Gamepad the white light on the controller begins to blink and search for a connection. Normally the white light stays on and Xbox is booting up within a minute or so.

But when my external HDD is attached, the white light keeps on blinking for some time and goes out in the end. After my Xbox has finished with the boot up process, I have to turn on my Gamepad a second time in order to use it.
Thema:

my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to...

1. my Xbox one x won't turn on with the controller i only get a blinking light so i have to... - Similar Threads - won't turn controller

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  5. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  6. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  7. Pdp Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp Controller won't turn on: I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the light goes off and it just vibrates they'll...
  8. Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on: [img] Hey, good day y'all. Within a weeks time, two of my controllers won't turn on. I used USB cables and batteries( they turn on with the batteries but turn off immediately ). I am unsure if...
  9. My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands

in XboX Insiders
    My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands: My controler batteries were low, so i used a charger and connected it to the console. After this, it can turn on, but pressing the buttons wont do anything. It was the first time i tried to use a...
  10. Controller won't turn on unless plugged into PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on unless plugged into PC.: My controller's batteries are brand new, but the controller wont turn on by itself. The controller works fine but only after it is plugged into my PC. It is definitely a wireless controller, and...