My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the...

Discus and support My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the thermal paste but i followed every steps following a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARUN RJ, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ARUN RJ
    ARUN RJ Guest

My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the...

My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the thermal paste but i followed every steps following a youtube video.

:)

ARUN RJ, Nov 19, 2022
  2. DavidGun Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I was having similar issues with my cable (Comcast) suddenly freezing and starting up after a few seconds. I changed out the HDMI cable and reset the Cable box to no success. Then I tried power cycling down the Xbox One and it seems to have worked.

Hopefully it stays but might be an option to try.

Solution 3: Power cycle your Xbox One

1.Press and hold down the Xbox button on the front of your console for eight seconds to completely power it down.

2.Wait 30 seconds.

3.Press the Xbox button on the front of the console to turn it back on.
  3. MutherBird Win User

Bad experience with the new update.

Try to force shut down your xbox. Do this by pressing and holding the power button on the xbox console until it shuts off (about 5-10 seconds). Wait a few minutes before powering up again.
  4. King98er Win User

Downloaded NBA 2K14, never gets past the loading screen

That happened to me also. What I did was a full Xbox one shut down. Press and hold down the power button for about 5 seconds. After the Xbox is completely shut down, start it back up. It should work now. Let us know if that worked out for you!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one x

Hello oGN0MEo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue finding wireless networks to connect your Xbox One X to and the controller continually disconnects shortly after being connected. To troubleshoot this, please perform a

power-cycle
    . This can be done by holding down the power button on the Xbox One X for 10 complete seconds while it is on. This will shut the console down completely, after the console is off press the power button again.

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. DM RENNIE 7900 Win User

"One Button to Guide" is a terrible change

if you hold down the big-X button it still brings up the menu to shut down the console, if you want to fully shut it down you can hold the power button for 10 seconds, they haven't changed anything
Thema:

1. My xbox one x shuts down in few seconds after pressing power button. I recently changed the... - Similar Threads - shuts down few

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  7. Games Shutting Down to Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Shutting Down to Overheating: Hello Everyone, I’ve been having trouble playing certain games like Rainbox Six and Fortnite, this is due to me getting an error message everytime I go into a game, i’ve cleaned my air box and...
  8. OG Xbox One does not shut down via Xbox button menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG Xbox One does not shut down via Xbox button menu.: Hi everyone I have an OG Xbox One and it doesn't shut down when asked to via the Xbox button menu on the controller. I have to go to settings, Energy Management and then choose "fully shut down...
  9. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...
  10. Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Shuts down in 4k: Hello, I have an issue after purchasing a new tv. My Xbox worked fine with the previous tv, but it was only running at 1080p so I decided to purchase a new 4k 120hz tv. The model I got (Vizio...