My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Discus and support My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022.

1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm missing 150+ digital purchases and 60 games with gold is there anyway I can get my games back

:)

RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm missing 150+ games

Since the account is banned, there is no way to get it back.
  3. Winclouduk Win User

Repeating problems with xbox one x

I have the same problem with my One X after 2 weeks it started showing the clear local saved games error and I've done it multiple times along with factory resets and hard reset still having issues. So mich for the most powerful console xbox needs
    solve this common issue
    Same here now. Got it and my xbox one works but then all I get on my new xbox x is the same errors. Ther games now download then stop during it and the xbox freezes. Every time I have tried a full reformat, i'm tried every version of Reset.

Still Doesn't work.

I think it wasn't good that the precious thread was closed before we got an answer.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Editon on Xbox One X

Hi there!

If you've tried it on another Xbox with the same account then I suggest to
    soft factory reset
    your Xbox One X. If the game still doesn't work after a factory reset then you would need to re-install the game again. The Xbox Live Services are up and running and I'm not familiar with that specific error message as it might be from
    the game.

Try out the soft factory reset and let us know the results!
  5. Goat Punisher Win User

Access to Xbox One Preview Program Forum

Update:

I still don't have access to the Preview Program Forum.

I factory reset the Xbox One and it worked.

I tried to sign in second time and it wouldn't sign in to the new dashboard.

Added my account again, it worked.

Third time, still wouldn't let me sign in.

Used workaround I found elsewhere (see first line), removing my account.

Now I can't add any accounts or sign in.

So factory reset every/every other time I turn on Xbox One is my guessed solution.

Thanks for your time.
  6. KennethWayne Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Crashing

C o d Cold War starter crash in my Xbox One S to the point where it bricked it. Factory reset wouldn't work the controller wouldn't turn it on completely worthless now. So today I bought an Xbox One X because I haven't been able to get ahold of the new ones and second game in to Cod Cold War it restarted my console and my controller wouldn't connect. I deleted the game it can't be a coincidence that it bricked one of my consoles and now it's giving issues to this console a $60 game isn't worth a $300 system I'm not playing anymore.
Thema:

My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... - Similar Threads - needed factory reset

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  6. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  7. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  8. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  9. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  10. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...