My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Discus and support My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022.

  1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...


    Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm missing 150+ digital purchases and 60 games with gold is there anyway I can get my games back

    :)
     
    RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm missing 150+ games

    Since the account is banned, there is no way to get it back.
  3. Winclouduk Win User

    Repeating problems with xbox one x

    I have the same problem with my One X after 2 weeks it started showing the clear local saved games error and I've done it multiple times along with factory resets and hard reset still having issues. So mich for the most powerful console xbox needs
    solve this common issue
    Same here now. Got it and my xbox one works but then all I get on my new xbox x is the same errors. Ther games now download then stop during it and the xbox freezes. Every time I have tried a full reformat, i'm tried every version of Reset.

    Still Doesn't work.

    I think it wasn't good that the precious thread was closed before we got an answer.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    Minecraft Bedrock Editon on Xbox One X

    Hi there!

    If you've tried it on another Xbox with the same account then I suggest to
    soft factory reset
    your Xbox One X. If the game still doesn't work after a factory reset then you would need to re-install the game again. The Xbox Live Services are up and running and I'm not familiar with that specific error message as it might be from
    the game.

    Try out the soft factory reset and let us know the results!
  5. Goat Punisher Win User

    Access to Xbox One Preview Program Forum

    Update:

    I still don't have access to the Preview Program Forum.

    I factory reset the Xbox One and it worked.

    I tried to sign in second time and it wouldn't sign in to the new dashboard.

    Added my account again, it worked.

    Third time, still wouldn't let me sign in.

    Used workaround I found elsewhere (see first line), removing my account.

    Now I can't add any accounts or sign in.

    So factory reset every/every other time I turn on Xbox One is my guessed solution.

    Thanks for your time.
  6. KennethWayne Win User

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Crashing

    C o d Cold War starter crash in my Xbox One S to the point where it bricked it. Factory reset wouldn't work the controller wouldn't turn it on completely worthless now. So today I bought an Xbox One X because I haven't been able to get ahold of the new ones and second game in to Cod Cold War it restarted my console and my controller wouldn't connect. I deleted the game it can't be a coincidence that it bricked one of my consoles and now it's giving issues to this console a $60 game isn't worth a $300 system I'm not playing anymore.
Thema:

My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Loading...
  1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... - Similar Threads - needed factory reset

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Why i need inernet to do a factory reset the second time?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why i need inernet to do a factory reset the second time?: I did factory reset the second time for my xbox one with the accs i had for years but i canceled cable and did not realize i need inernet to do the initial set up again why i need inernet to do...