My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

Discus and support My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My question is. I turn on Division 2 , and when loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sew3334, Mar 14, 2020.

  1. sew3334
    sew3334 Guest

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2


    Hello. My question is. I turn on Division 2 , and when loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have plugged to wall directly,to power cord. There was not
    power outage.

    :)
     
    sew3334, Mar 14, 2020
    #1
  2. TonyMazz1 Win User

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

    After uninstall and reinstall i have the same issue it also happens if i leave this game idle for too long. It doesnt happen during any other game or at the dashboard. I also see this issue being reported on ubisoft forums. So im sure its not a console
    issue. This is a very similar issue to what Anthem used to do to consoles. Again hopefully they send out a patch. I prob wont play it much or at all till they do because i cant see it being good for the console to turn off like that.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

    Hey there sew3334,

    Thanks for reaching out and replying. Sorry to hear that those steps didn't work out. At this point I would suggest a soft factory reset of the console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

    When you get the chance, follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    , select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps and let us know how that helps with the issue .

    Thanks for reading!
  4. TonyMazz1 Win User

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

    It is a problem with Division 2. It has been happening to me and 3 other friends also since Warlords of New York dlc released, when loading game at 14% the xbox one x turns off completely. It doesnt happen every time but it does happen
  5. sew3334 Win User

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

    So hard reset can help? what should i do?
  6. RawToastMmm Win User

    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

    I've had this issue on my Xbox One X with other games and in my case it was a
    faulty connection to my
    External Hard Drive.

    To fix it, I simple unplugged everything, and reconnected it all. I also made sure I didn't have a USB Hub between my HDD and the Xbox.

    See if that fixes your issue and reply back and let us know!
Thema:

My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

Loading...
  1. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2 - Similar Threads - shuts off during

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. game bar shuts itself off

    in XBoX on Windows
    game bar shuts itself off: game bar shuts itself off, every time i leave the page it turns off. microsoft wont let me talk to a real person and sent me here. 6b451943-a4fd-4d86-9bd2-1da00dca199b
  4. my new laptop randomly shut off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my new laptop randomly shut off: Hi i just bought a Asus Tuf Gaming A15 with extended 32gb of ram i have it like 4 days and it keeps randomly turning off i updated the graphic card drivers and all the drivers on the pc i also did...
  5. xbox shutting off

    in XBoX on Windows
    xbox shutting off: My xbox keeps shutting off due to poor ventilation what can I do I'm really upset 6f1e8716-b733-41d5-98b1-5d81aeb73de4
  6. Xbox Shuts Off Automatically, It’s Really Annoying

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Shuts Off Automatically, It’s Really Annoying: Why is it when I play something like WWE2K25, it lets me play a little then it overheats and shuts down right away. But, when I play anyother game, it doesn’t do that? ‍♂️...
  7. xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...: my xbox one flashes once on start up then shuts down, i have tried unplugging and no joy 43db53ac-cff6-4dab-8bb5-b90a765c6533
  8. Technical Issue, My monitor nowdays sometimes shuts off especially when i am gaming

    in XBoX on Windows
    Technical Issue, My monitor nowdays sometimes shuts off especially when i am gaming: i always connect my laptop to monitor and when i am gaming, i have to use a external fan because the pc will get hot. When im gaming like yesterday, the monitor shuts off like black screen, at...
  9. Xbox controllers need a setting for the battery shut off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers need a setting for the battery shut off: For some reason xbox controllers time out way to fast is there a way u guys can make a setting for controllers so we can set the timeout time for the batteries? submitted by /u/infinit3mber...
  10. Xbox Series X keeps shutting off during gameplay – overheating?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X keeps shutting off during gameplay – overheating?: Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with my Xbox Series X where it keeps shutting off unexpectedly during gameplay sessions. It seems to occur after I've been playing for a while, so I'm...