My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

Discus and support My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoysMorris, Mar 15, 2023.

1. BoysMorris
    BoysMorris Guest

My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and literally nothing else. No output on both my living room tv and monitor, no controllers can connect and the pair button does nothing, and it can even be put to sleep I have to hold the button for 10 seconds to shut it off completely. And while it's "on" the console makes super concerning yet quiet beeps/scratches or some other noise. I've tried cleaning the whole console dust and debri with compress air, changing both power and hdmi chords, Anything I try it does not change. Any kind of help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

:)

BoysMorris, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BoysMorris, if your console is connected to an electrical outlet with other equipment, turn off the console, remove the HDMI cable from the console and wait 1 minute, then try connecting it to an outlet directly to the wall to see if it turns on normally.

If it doesn't work, the ideal thing would be to send it to the Microsoft warranty if it's still valid.
  3. SkyeEmber Win User

Xbox Disc Ejection options.

Nope, the drive is perfectly capable of ejecting. When inserting a disc in good condition, and the Xbox is capable of reading it, i can use the X button to eject it. But the eject button on the console doesn't do anything. Also this is an Xbox one S
  4. J Town Win User

Eject Button was jammed out of the box. Doesnt move or click at all.

Are you sure it's "jammed"? It's not a physical button that moves and clicks. It's a sensor like the power button. When you touch it, it should "chime" and eject the disc or "clonk" if there's no disc. If it's not responding, try the standard IT troubleshooting
    procedure. Turn it off and back on.
  5. TapeJDM Win User

Xbox one disc drive

I have an Original Xbox one, the first model before the one s and one x. This affects my gaming as I think the problem is my disc drive. My xbox wont take or eject discs when I press the eject button, so I cant play games due to this problem
  6. downthesun Win User

Eject Button was jammed out of the box. Doesnt move or click at all.

There isn't a "physical" button that you press in. It's the eject symbol on the disc drive that you touch to eject games. If it's not working then there's something wrong with the Xbox One itself. Welcome to the club.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button. - Similar Threads - isn't responding outputting

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  8. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  9. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...: Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X. 8f7ae49a-fabf-492a-816d-dddd352b9144
  10. XBOX doesnt respond to the A button. It shows on the screen it is but then the action isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX doesnt respond to the A button. It shows on the screen it is but then the action isn't...: We have tried everything. Updating control software, powering off etc. The screen will show the A button working but the console is not responding to the action requested. It started happening...