My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

Discus and support My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamVarginha, May 4, 2023.

1. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again.

:)

WilliamVarginha, May 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your DTS a nd Atmos license.

Have you tried checking the account if it has the active license? I believe you would need to check this from the app itself. If you have other accounts, try checking them as well as it might be on a different account.

You can also do a reset on the Xbox as part of troubleshooting.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. bolshoishalopai Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos not working

My Xbox One X is connected to my receiver. When I try to setup Atmos in the audio settings Xbox One X says that my receiver, Denon AVR-4300H, does not have Atmos capability. I am only allowed to choose DTS for the bitstream sound output. Atmos works fine
    with my Samsung 4K player so I know it is an Xbox One X issue.

The Dolby App does not give any error until I try to view the demo videos where it flashes, "you are not viewing this video on Dolby Atmos." It plays the demo video on DTS instead.
  4. NolaLipps Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos not working

My Xbox One X is connected to my receiver. When I try to setup Atmos in the audio settings Xbox One X says that my receiver, Denon AVR-4300H, does not have Atmos capability. I am only allowed to choose DTS for the bitstream sound output. Atmos works fine
    with my Samsung 4K player so I know it is an Xbox One X issue.

The Dolby App does not give any error until I try to view the demo videos where it flashes, "you are not viewing this video on Dolby Atmos." It plays the demo video on DTS instead.
    I'm having the same exact issue.
  5. RomiDumitru Win User

Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

Hi

I have the same problem like you. I have an Xbox One X connected through HDMI cable to an Onkyo amplituner 7.1 which is capable to decode Dolby Atmos & DTS X.

I have installed Dolby app on my Xbox to get Dolby atmos sound and the result was that I have on all the games no matter if these are with sound in Dolby Atmos or not only in Dolby Atmos.

Is very strange to get that. I have supposed that when I buy a game with sound in Dolby Digital 5.1 to have Dolby Digital 5.1 and when I buy games in Dolby Atmos to get Dolby Atmos in my amplituner Onkyo.

The same problem I have with all the movies from Netflix. I installed the Netflix app on my Xbox One X and now all the movies I see have sound in Dolby Atmos, even if in the name of the movie on Netflix it is said the sound is recorded only in Dolby Digital

What to do in that situation ?......I have tried every settings on my Xbox without any result.......When I put settings on output sound in Xbox everything I played is all in Atmos.

Like you said: "We don't need everything to be upscaled to Atmos, we just want Atmos to work on stuff that is Atmos as it should!"

Thanks in advance for everybody give me every piece of advice

Romeo.
  6. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why doesn't Xbox "Autoswitch" between Dolby Atmos Headphobe, DTS Headphone X, and Windows Sonic?

How hard is it to write a program more professionally expressing what this is in real world terms:

1. Audio sensors, listen for coded audio.

2a if coded audio then detect language of code:

2aI if dolby language detected. Set output to Dolby Headphones,

2aII If DTS language detected ,set output to DTS.

2b if uncoded. Set output to Windows Sonic.

I bought both the license from Dolby with the Dolby Atmos Headphone app and from DTS with the DTS Headphone X App. And I still have to play security games with Xbox?

There is one thing Xbox has that (i guess) professional audio equipment doesn't: versatility. You'd think it would have the ability to detect audio codes and adjust just the output setting to match the codes. The Xbox Prime (the one we used to call the Xbox One before the 360's successor appropriated that name) DOES have the ability to convert DTS to Dolby if Dolby is selected on and DTS is selected off. (And vice versa)

Isn't converting DTS to Dolby conversions and vice versa more complex that pairing the right headphone app with the media it is currently playing. I paid for the license to convert communal coded sound to headphone surround, yet i don't have the ability to autodetect sound codes, but professional sound equipment can?
Thema:

My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

1. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe... - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize DTS

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  5. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...
  6. I have an xbox one s but my console recognizes it as an xbox one and doesn't allow me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox one s but my console recognizes it as an xbox one and doesn't allow me to...: Hello! I currently have a xbox one S purchased in 2017, however when I tried to install EA FC 24 for the Xbox X/S, it wouldn't let me install it and said It wasn't compatible with my device. It...
  7. Xbox One X Doesn't Recognize Certain Disks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Doesn't Recognize Certain Disks!: So I just got the Drak Souls Trilogy for my birthday and I went home to install it. Only Dark Souls 3 is recognized. 1 and 2 just simply aren't read. This has happened before when I bought Sekiro,...
  8. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?: So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the...
  9. My xbox series x doesn't recognize xbox360 discs anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x doesn't recognize xbox360 discs anymore: It started 3 months ago I've tried shutting down my xbox formatting it using a different 360 disc nothing worked it doesn't even say its scratched/dirty it straight up doesn't even recognize the...
  10. My series x doesn't recognize my 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x doesn't recognize my 4k tv: So I bought a brand new 75 inch 4k philips tv model 75PUL7552/F7. I have a Playstation 5 which displays in 4k ,hdr, all of it. But my series x wont switch from 1080p. Says the tv doesn't support...