My Xbox one x controller won’t stay connected to my Xbox one

Discus and support My Xbox one x controller won’t stay connected to my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I recently ordered a red Xbox one x controller and it’s been having some connectivity issues for example whenever I try and play a game i load in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Goodwin, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Max Goodwin
    Max Goodwin Guest

Hello I recently ordered a red Xbox one x controller and it’s been having some connectivity issues for example whenever I try and play a game i load in fine but when the game starts my controller disconnects and the light on the controller starts blinking until it re connects and 5 seconds later it dissconects again please help

:)

Max Goodwin, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller problem.

You may refer to this link for some steps you can do for this issue:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

Hi there Tim,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the controller not staying connected to the Xbox.

I recommend to try the following article:
    Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
    (My controller won’t connect to my console or PC)

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

5. FunGamer Win User

Xbox S Controller

Same here. It will connect but it won't stay connected for very long. I have an Xbox One X but I'm sure the controller is the same.
  6. Coco Fisher Win User

Xbox one s sync button broken

And with one of the cords it did turn the controller but didnt connect to my xbox, just stayed connected to my sisters
Thema:

1. My Xbox one x controller won’t stay connected to my Xbox one - Similar Threads - controller won’t stay

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  4. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  5. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  7. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  8. Controller won’t stay on or connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t stay on or connect: Xbox series controller was working fine all day then suddenly kept taking screenshots, then I went to the accessory lab and tried to update the controller and the controller shut itself off during...
  9. Xbox controller won’t stay connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won’t stay connected: When I try to use my Xbox Series X console the controller keeps disconnecting around every 5-30 seconds while playing games or just on the menu. This issues persists on both my Xbox elite...
  10. Controller won’t stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t stay on: I have a seagate storage block that I am trying to use but everytime I plug it in it turns off my controller and when I try to turn it back on it stays on for about 3 second then turns back off. I...