My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new...

Discus and support My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new one begun. Is there any way to recover my original... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CecilKennedy, Feb 10, 2023.

1. CecilKennedy
    CecilKennedy Guest

My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new...

My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new one begun.

Is there any way to recover my original account, profile, game accomplishments etc etc?

:)

CecilKennedy, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new one begun. Is there any way to recover my original account, profile, game accomplishments etc etc?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CecilKennedy, when it says they were deleted is it because your account was deleted due to inactivity, your account was hacked and the email was changed and now it is listed as non-existent?

If you can give more details.
  3. mKiLLz45 Win User

Deleting An Account

So will this permanently delete my Xbox live account (so all my friends won't have me as a friend etc.) and i wont have the account anymore?
  4. TommyDarco v8 Win User

Can't acces previously downloaded content and can't download anything from xbox live

Thanks for trying to help but that couldnt be the problem, on this console I have had a new profile and did not transfer other old ones... and a new question comes to mind: if I buy a new xbox console and say I want to start all from scratch with a new profile,
    etc. - how do I delete my old profile to make sure, account/billing details will be save to use on new profile and that all the 'old' data will be gone permanently from the old system and I wouldn't have any problem using them details on my new console/profile(as
    stated earlier, I would like a fresh start)?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

let me buy my banned account back for 1000 dollars NO BULL

As you were told in one of your threads from a couple of weeks ago you can't pay to have your account unbanned.

A permanent ban is just that,permanent & you forfeit all your digital content,remaining gold subscription etc if you receive a permanent ban.

Your profile is gone & you will not get it back.
  6. Georges C. Win User

If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sam, your Microsoft account and your Xbox profile are one, you first create your Microsoft account with @outlook, or @hotmail etc. when you put that account on Xbox or sign in to the Xbox website it creates an Xbox profile that is attached to this email, so you can't separate them.

If you choose to permanently delete your Microsoft account, you'll also delete your Xbox profile.

If you're trying to have a personal account and a game-only account, which is ideal, it's best to leave the one that's already on Xbox just to play and create another personal account to use normally.
Thema:

1. My xbox one x account and profile etc etc were inadvertently permanently deleted and a new... - Similar Threads - account profile etc

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  4. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  5. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  6. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  7. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  8. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  9. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  10. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...