My Xbox one won't turn on

Discus and support My Xbox one won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to turn on my Xbox one the power button light flashes on and off the sound just turns on then off I need help I don't know what's wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Invasiveleek442, Nov 7, 2022.

1. My Xbox one won't turn on

When I try to turn on my Xbox one the power button light flashes on and off the sound just turns on then off I need help I don't know what's wrong with it

:)

Invasiveleek442, Nov 7, 2022
  2. mareledanut Win User

My Xbox One won't turn on

I would also like to add that "Xbox One turning itself on, usually late at night when I'm sleeping" is just your console updating even if it's not powered on.
  3. BOWEN 021 Win User

My xbox one won't turn on

I think your problem is about the power supply, maybe an electric shock, the power supply protected your xbox, you have to get another one (power supply). Sometimes it can be repair but I dont know much about it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

My Xbox One won't turn on

Hello DMan3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is not turning on. We have a support article that provides troubleshooting for an

Xbox One that will not turn on
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend

requesting a repair
    for the device. Be sure to let us know the results DMan3!
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

My xbox one won't turn on

Hello xXSuperxBaconXx,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is not turning on and making a ticking noise after a thunder storm. It is possible that a power surge affected the console's ability to turn on. We have a support article that
    provides troubleshooting for
    a console that will not turn on
    . Also, we suggest making sure the console is plugged directly into a wall outlet. If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the console

may need a repair
    . Be sure to let us know the results xXSuperxBaconXx!
Thema:

1. My Xbox one won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  5. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  8. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  9. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  10. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...