My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable

Discus and support My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one S won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable 8204cf07-42d3-40e8-aea2-c66a43115149 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lucia garza1, Dec 19, 2022.

1. lucia garza1
    lucia garza1 Guest

My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable

My Xbox one S won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable

:)

lucia garza1, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you seeing a black screen or no signal screen?

Also, have you tried using a different TV or Monitor?
  3. WhoseverDoor776 Win User

Connecting Xbox 360 Elite to PC Monitor (Black Screen)

1 - I've got 3 monitors at home and they are all the same model, and they aren't able to display my Xbox 360's images.

2 - I'm using a cable that's HDMI on one side and DVI on the other. According to the vendor I've bought it from, it works fine for connecting the Xbox 360 to any monitor (apparently he's already tried it out).

3 - Yesterday I've bought a cable that's AV on one side (for the Xbox) and VGA + an Audio output on the other. I've tried it out and it works just fine. Yet, the image seems just a bit blurry and, from what I've been told, VGA has a lower quality output
    than HDMI/DVI so this is to be expected.

I've also learned how to plug both AV and HDMI cables in my Xbox at a time. Every time I've got ONLY the VGA cable connected to the Xbox, I can see the images on my Monitor/TV. Whenever I plug the HDMI cable to the Xbox (w/ the AV cable plugged), the image
    on my Monitor/TV disappears. It seems as if the Xbox is prioritizing the HDMI video output over the AV one.

So, I was wondering, is there any way I could plug the AV cable to my TV and the HDMI cable to my Monitor while at least one of them displays an image? That way, I could turn on the TV and alter the display options in the Xbox for my monitor till it works.

THANKS A LOT FOR ANSWERING Mister Cerb!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Transfer videos from 360 to xbox one

At the moment there is no way to transfer the videos to the Xbox One. However, you can connect your 360 through the Xbox One using a HDMI cable and then access the 360 using the Xbox Go To TV command.
  5. NevynPA Win User

xbox won't output in HD, but will output SD

Each cable/port on the Xbox has separate video settings that get remembered. I'd unplug ALL cables from the Xbox except for HDMI and do a video reset with only that plugged in. If you've already been through that, I don't have any other ideas. You could
    try a different HDMI port on the TV, a different HDMI cable, or flipping the cable around - plug the end that was in the TV into the Xbox, and the end that was in the Xbox into the TV.
  6. TheOneKiLaZ Win User

XBox 360 Slim 4Gb 1080p and 420p HD problem with flashing dots.

Hi All, I have bought HDMI cable to connect my XBOX to TV. So... on my TV I have set video to 1080p and it works fine ! So i guess the problem is with my hdmi to dvi cable, need to change it later. Now i'll play games on my TV for a while )
Thema:

1. My Xbox one won't transfer the video image to tv, I already changed the HDMI cable - Similar Threads - won't transfer video

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.: I logged into my Xbox account on PC and downloaded Forza Horizon 5 threw the Xbox app. Now when it was finished downloading, I opened the game, and all my progress/cars did not pop up. It shows...
  4. Why Won't my Xbox Captures transfer to OneDrive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Won't my Xbox Captures transfer to OneDrive?: Hello, I am trying to save my old clips from years of playing by transferring them to OneDrive from the "Xbox Network" option in My Captures. However, I have been trying to find an answer on why...
  5. Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?: I started playing Fortnite on the Nintendo and soon decided to transfer to Xbox. When I loaded up Fortnite, I realized that I had no V-Bucks. Although I had V-Bucks in my Nintendo, that was not...
  6. Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.: i have formatted my usb twice. When i transfer my captures its not there. The app on Xbox that shows all usbs keeps saying i need to sign in, even though I already am. After trimming a video id...
  7. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  8. Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Won't Transfer Voice to Xbox Anymore: Upon trying to transfer Discord Voice to Xbox, the Xbox app says my console needs an update, but as far as I can tell my system already has the latest update when I check in the System Update...
  9. Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?: My friends and I tried Farming Simulator 22 on cloud gaming for a few days to see if we enjoyed it before actually downloading it. We recently downloaded the game from Gamepass on our PC's and...
  10. Xbox won't stay on how do I transfer data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't stay on how do I transfer data: My old Xbox One started turning off a lot by itself so I got another Xbox One and I need to transfer the data period how do I do that if it won't stay on period I think it's the Xbox fan. Is the...