My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system...

Discus and support My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my xbox one won't pass %52 when updating and eventually it brings me to a page where I can restart my xbox one or factory reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steve1807, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Steve1807
    Steve1807 Guest

My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system...

Every time I turn on my xbox one won't pass %52 when updating and eventually it brings me to a page where I can restart my xbox one or factory reset my xbox one but every time I pick one of the options it just gives me a trouble shooting code which is
    system error E100 00000701 80070079. Why and how do i fix it.

:)

Steve1807, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Adhraghar Win User

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D

so first sorry if my english is a little raw, when i turn on the console it is giving me the screen whit the error code and two options, first to restart the console, the second is troubleshooting

in troubleshootin it give 4 options restart, reset, offline system update and to turn off

it dosn't let me go on offline system update

when i go to reset it gives me 2 options first to keep my settings and the second to factory, each one i try it gives me the same code error

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D
  3. ChewableBook776 Win User

FIFA14 does not start on Xbox One

Hi,

I bought fifa 14 on my xbox one and it downloaded just fine. everytime i try to play it it gives me the system update message. i would then have to selct the cancel option and access fifa again then it would work for 5min untill the system update comes up
    again. so every 5 mins the error comes up. my wireless connection is good. any suggestions pls?
  4. smutzig Win User

Classic Xbox Problem

Okay thanks! But the problem is that I can't use it offline as well. When I turn on the console, it gives a message; 'Xbox Live is updating your system. Please don't turn of your Xbox console' after that it gives a message; 'Xbox Live is not responding.
    Please try again later.' And that's it, the only thing I can do is press 'OK' and then it gives me the same messages. Is there a way to skip this update or reset the system or something?
  5. Ragnaroki Win User

Can not download anything on gamepass.

Having the same issue, Xbox app keeps telling me I need to update Gaming Services but everytime it tries it says there is an error. But none of the fixes on Xbox or Microsoft support work, if its not fixed soon just gonna cancel Game Pass, no point in paying for something that won't work and they won't fix.
  6. Darthhetrick Win User

Did you have 80190376? Now you have 8013AB07 - Payment methods broken!

Same here with me with the problem after this fix on the gt my funds got transferred over my 52 cents but when I went to add my points card it said it redeem it successfully but did not update my balance on the system at all but on the commerce website it
    updated all the way and said I have 20 dollars in my Microsoft account but it does not show my 52 cents that I had before only on the system it shows my 52 cents o_O I e-mailed the a team I believe on Saturday or Sunday but did not get a reply back yet. But
    at least you got a reply and at least we know they do know about it :] hopefully this wont take as long as the other problem did lol
Thema:

1. My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system... - Similar Threads - won't pass %52

2. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  3. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  4. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  5. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  6. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  9. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  10. Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?: I verified my console is designated as the home console. My account, the primary account for the family, has the game pass ultimate subscription. The other accounts on my home console are supposed...