My Xbox One will not update

Discus and support My Xbox One will not update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "There was a problem with the update" Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90070007 I already reset my console many times and I have tried doing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ratowski, Feb 28, 2020.

  1. Ratowski
    Ratowski Guest

    My Xbox One will not update


    "There was a problem with the update"

    Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90070007

    I already reset my console many times and I have tried doing the offline update. I was following the directions and I tried updating it with OSU2 but it would go halfway and I would get an error. So I tried the other OSU files and those didn't work either
    so idk what to do now. Is my Xbox done for?

    And I am using a wireless internet connection and it's fine, I have two networks and I already tried updating it with both of them. I don't know what to do anymore.

    :)
     
    Ratowski, Feb 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Philip barrows Win User

    Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console

    Please reset update on my Xbox one console fishing updating fix all settings for my Xbox one console can work normal again with out any problem's no update problem's I really want to see my Xbox one console upload my Xbox one console game disc
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    My Xbox One will not update

    Hello Ratowski,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is unable to install an update. Is your console enrolled in the

    Xbox Insider Program
    ? The error code you posted looks like it could be associated with the program. You mentioned that you have reset your console multiple times. Did you perform

    both types of factory resets
    ? If all of these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the console may

    need a repair
    . Be sure to let us know the results Ratowski!
  4. Ratowski Win User

    My Xbox One will not update

    Yea ive done that many times
  5. Ratowski Win User

    My Xbox One will not update

    Yeah that's how I got the OSU files
  6. Ratowski Win User

    My Xbox One will not update

    This did not work sadly. Do you know anything else I could try
Thema:

My Xbox One will not update

Loading...
  1. My Xbox One will not update - Similar Threads - update

  2. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  5. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  6. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  9. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  10. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...