My xbox one turns off when starting any game why?

Discus and support My xbox one turns off when starting any game why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; works fine when watching tv. This started on June 5 2023. c60bc9ff-1ed8-495d-8b4c-247b398a4bae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denise Chadwick, Jun 8, 2023.

1. My xbox one turns off when starting any game why?

works fine when watching tv. This started on June 5 2023.

:)

Denise Chadwick, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Denise Chadwick Win User

No Messages at all it will stay on for hours until I shut it down. Unless, I try to start a game
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Denise! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you getting any ventilatiion messages whenever you turn it back on?
  4. Denise Chadwick Win User

Open ventilation, no warnings. Everything worked fine until 6/5, I shut everything down to go to a DR, Appt and when I came back nothing worked. Is it possible that the fan(s) went on the unit and it immediately overheats?
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Why my xbox one turn off only if i start to play any game?

Hey TauntinManiac! Are you getting any error messages or codes when the console shuts down? Post back and let me know!
  6. DragonMithril Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

now my xbox started this from today

For some reason my console keeps turning off by itself. It will start playing a game and then all of a sudden it turns off. Happens everytime I try to do anything. One time it even happen when I wasn't doing anything.
Thema:

1. My xbox one turns off when starting any game why? - Similar Threads - turns off starting

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  4. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  5. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43
  6. why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off: why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off any ideas of how to fix this problem? be61c230-84e6-43fa-b940-4a9eb06a39a9
  7. My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died: Xbox One controller died Was was working just fine turned off when I put new batteries in it started shaking a code and then just died ef3f97c2-5927-4c05-840f-43242d0c41c3
  8. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...
  9. I turn my xbox off, but when i turn it on the next day it always starts up like i reset it....

in XBoX on Windows
    I turn my xbox off, but when i turn it on the next day it always starts up like i reset it....: any ideas why. Is an old xbox too, 7 years old. 5ba9d476-86f7-46cf-adf7-2c47aa768006
  10. how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I turn off the auto turn on of the xbox every time I start my controller/headset?: I want to use my headset for my phone and my xbox controller to play games on my pc but every time when I start my controller or headset to use them they also start my console. Is there any way to...