My Xbox One shuts down for no reason....

Discus and support My Xbox One shuts down for no reason.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem started on Wed 12/23/15 and I have tried all the helps/tips I could find and nothing seems to work. My console is NOT hot and its well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marishkah, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Marishkah
    Marishkah Guest

This problem started on Wed 12/23/15 and I have tried all the helps/tips I could find and nothing seems to work. My console is NOT hot and its well ventilated. Anybody have a fix or some more helpful tips on fixing this issue??? I think its terrible we
    pay $400 for a console only to have problems with it.... I have had my Xbox for maybe 6 months and have certainly not played the hell out of it.. so I don't think it should be having this kind of issue. Thanks for any help provided. ><

:)

Marishkah, Dec 26, 2015
  2. hobblejp
    hobblejp Guest
    Trenched / Iron Brigade Fans!

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

When you said Koas studios shut themselves down as opposed to just being shut down.....im sure theres more but thats the only one i can remember off top of my head

[/quote]

didn't I actually post a link with that one though lol. Also you explain why a company that's made a damn well selling game netting them easily over cost was shut down due to financial reasons, seriously there's no financial reason for the shut down there.

hobblejp, Dec 26, 2015
  3. CadJuice
    CadJuice Guest
    Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Causes Me to Disconnect From Xbox Live

Yea, this has just happened to me, however, my new MW3 headset isnt the problem.

mine literally just done it for no reason.

i was in a party, laughing and what not, and there were no problems with my mic.

i got kicked off xbl for no reason, and was told i need a wireless adapter to connect wirelessly. (no duh).

good thing the 360 S has one of those built in!

on top of that issue, ive noticed that my mic has randomly shut itself OFF while im using it, making the shut down gun shot sound that it makes by rather A) pressing the button to shut if off/on or B) when you shut the console off, so it has nothing
    to connect to, so it shuts down.

1) Im using it on my face. im sure im not pressing the button.

2) my xbox is on. im using it. why would it decide to say, "ooh, the xbox is off. better shut down."

CadJuice, Dec 26, 2015
  4. WillrileeBarber Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

Im having sort of the smae problem with my Xbox One S. I was playing a game on my xbox and suddenly it shuts down for no reason and lost all my progress. It did a complete shut down. And it has already been to to microsoft for an internet problem and all
    they did was factory reset it like they were talking about the Xbox One X
  5. hobblejp Win User

Trenched / Iron Brigade Fans!

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

When you said Koas studios shut themselves down as opposed to just being shut down.....im sure theres more but thats the only one i can remember off top of my head

[/quote]

didn't I actually post a link with that one though lol. Also you explain why a company that's made a damn well selling game netting them easily over cost was shut down due to financial reasons, seriously there's no financial reason for the shut down there.
  6. voteDC Win User

This is a joke right? ...right?

At least we know the reason they haven't gotten around to increasing the friends list limit. That was after all one of the reasons given for shutting down Live for the original xbox.
  7. CadJuice Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Causes Me to Disconnect From Xbox Live

Yea, this has just happened to me, however, my new MW3 headset isnt the problem.

mine literally just done it for no reason.

i was in a party, laughing and what not, and there were no problems with my mic.

i got kicked off xbl for no reason, and was told i need a wireless adapter to connect wirelessly. (no duh).

good thing the 360 S has one of those built in!

on top of that issue, ive noticed that my mic has randomly shut itself OFF while im using it, making the shut down gun shot sound that it makes by rather A) pressing the button to shut if off/on or B) when you shut the console off, so it has nothing
    to connect to, so it shuts down.

1) Im using it on my face. im sure im not pressing the button.

2) my xbox is on. im using it. why would it decide to say, "ooh, the xbox is off. better shut down."
  8. Captain GoIden Win User

High Packet Loss

The reason XBOX LIVE has been down for the past few hours is because Microsoft laid of 18,000 employes and one of the just so happened to get angered and decided to shut down XBOX LIVE
Thema:

1. My Xbox One shuts down for no reason.... - Similar Threads - shuts down reason

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  4. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  5. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  8. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  9. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  10. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...