My xbox one screen is fuzzy and has no sound

Discus and support My xbox one screen is fuzzy and has no sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to watch something but the res is low and i cant hear the sounds i was wondering islf the was a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkKing695, Jun 24, 2021.

1. DarkKing695
    DarkKing695 Guest

I was trying to watch something but the res is low and i cant hear the sounds i was wondering islf the was a way to fix this?

:)

DarkKing695, Jun 24, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. jpgoff Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

I too have the crackling popping sound with my headset. I've tried everything under the sun to fix this issue. Its not the headset as they sound perfect through my phone and tablet. The home menu screen sounds incredibly fuzzy distortion sound when scrolling.
    I've been playing Destiny 2 and at times it's unbearable.
  4. BIGBAZABOOM Win User

if you have a problem here is fix

mine has passed the green screen, fuzzy screen came up and now a black screen???? been on it for 50mins.....40mins previously...
  5. LTDrider4Life Win User

Fuzzy image dashboard/game, "xbox guide" menu CLEAR

Only PART OF the image is fuzzy on the dashboard (on 3rd attempt to use console, after watching Zune videos), not the whole screen. JUST THE AVATARS were fuzzy, and the fuzz moved w/the avatars as I scrolled thru the dashboard. If it was a bad cable, the
    whole screen would be fuzzy, it isn't (outside of GTA IV at least)-- It also would NOT work fine (like it has been) during first 60 seconds of use if it was a bad cable.
  6. ImTwoFitty Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

I need to find a headset that is cheap, worth its value, is comfortable, no 'fuzzy' sounds, and has a good mic. Plz help!

(again, im kinda new to this Xbox Live world.)
Thema:

1. My xbox one screen is fuzzy and has no sound - Similar Threads - screen fuzzy has

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  10. Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.: I have had my Xbox for 2 years and it started to get really hot and the screen goes fuzzy when playing what should I do to fix it I have the Xbox in a clear open spot nothing blocking the fan or...