My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...

Discus and support My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It will not let me do anything it does turn on though 98c70282-73b8-475c-b9e8-68cf505e9053 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dustin Perry, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Dustin Perry
    Dustin Perry Guest

My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...

It will not let me do anything it does turn on though

:)

Dustin Perry, Nov 15, 2022
  2. ~Saryn~ Win User

Gamer tag

For me it just says "Something went wrong. Try your gamer tag again" and won’t do anything. Even trying it online doesn’t work. Won’t let me confirm that I want to change it.
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it took too long to start

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try to restart your console first and check if that helps.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest that you perform a factory reset.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
  4. AlexCunningham4 Win User

I cannot change my gamer pic

For some reason on Xbox app it won’t let me change my gamer picIt’s been months now and he keeps saying try again later when I’m trying to do a custom gamer pic
  5. Renita02 Win User

Xbox One No Signal HDMI1

I know that I registered my Xbox One S but it doesn’t show up in devices. I tried registering it again but it won’t let me do do it.
  6. jt jt1 Win User

MW3 not working

I just finished downloading cod mw3 and now it won’t let me play anything it keeps saying need to purchase modern warfare 3 but I already have?!?!
Thema:

1. My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it... - Similar Threads - won’t let anything

2. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  7. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  8. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  9. How do I fix the main menu, it won’t let me select anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the main menu, it won’t let me select anything.: Xbox- When I load the game it won’t let me press anything, the only thing that works is my left stick and the Y button. I can’t access anything in the menu except for the change user. And yes I’ve...
  10. My Xbox won’t let me interact with anything, but it acknowledges that I’m trying to, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me interact with anything, but it acknowledges that I’m trying to, how do...: I have an Xbox Series S and today it started an issue where at random it no longer lets me interact with things in the menu. If I’m already in a game the game will work fine, but say I press the...