My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’

Discus and support My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought rainbow six seige and bought a new xbox 4tb hard drive, and when i try to install the game to the hard drive it claims i need to free up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Hyde1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’

I have bought rainbow six seige and bought a new xbox 4tb hard drive, and when i try to install the game to the hard drive it claims i need to free up some space even though there is 3.5tb left?!

:)

Christopher Hyde1, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Kieran Brown Win User

Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game

It is just rainbow six seige every other game launches and it’s Xbox one s

I’ve tried resetting Xbox but it isn’t letting me
  3. Christopher Hyde1 Win User

Yes, yes i do its my default
  4. Parisio47 Win User

Hi Chris, couple of questions for you

-Is the Hard Drive formatted to the Xbox

-Have you been able to use the HD for other games in your library?

-Did you attempt to transfer games from your internal memory to the HD to see if there are issues there?
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

Do you have your default installation location set to be the external drive? If not internal storage will still be set to default
  6. Henry SMITH5 Win User

Corrupted hard drive errors

yes the game im trying to install right now in rainbow six seige
Thema:

1. My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’ - Similar Threads - wont install rainbow

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  5. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  6. Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game: I purchased the new xbox x series yesterday and a physical box game starfield I did the console update put in the new game starfield and it says installed but need to update so I update now and...
  7. My Disc wont install as trying to update and install at same time. Tried going offline and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Disc wont install as trying to update and install at same time. Tried going offline and...: I have tried to install the game on disc on xbox and it wont install doesnt get past 0%. Does anyone know how to solve this. Tried to get a call back from Xbox Support however they say they arent...
  8. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  9. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  10. game bar wont install on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar wont install on pc: why cant i download the xbox game bar the download keeps failing and its throwing 2 error codes 0x80240438 and 0x800706ba ive tried every single fix microsoft said to none of them worked...