My Xbox One S Will Not Connect to the Wifi. Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated!

Discus and support My Xbox One S Will Not Connect to the Wifi. Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, as you probably know from the title, my Xbox One S will not connect to the wifi. I know it is not a problem with my router as it can connect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/drmdtylr, Jul 16, 2021.

1. /u/drmdtylr
    /u/drmdtylr Guest

My Xbox One S Will Not Connect to the Wifi. Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated!

Hey all, as you probably know from the title, my Xbox One S will not connect to the wifi. I know it is not a problem with my router as it can connect to my phone with no problems at all. I watched a YT video which was supposed to help fix my problem, however it made it worse. In the video, the creator said to reset your Xbox (This was step 5 or 6, I had tried everything else) while still keeping your apps and games. I did this as I had no other options. I had reset my router and Xbox on multiple occasions, I had cleared my alternate MAC address and even changed the DNS settings.

This left me with the option to reset my Xbox, however because of this, I cannot get past the wifi tab during the setup. I cannot use the Xbox app either as it needed wifi. The situation is looking kind of dire if I'm really honest so any form of help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I apologise for the long post but I just wanted to give people a good understanding of my predicament. Thank you all for listening, stay safe and have a great day!

submitted by /u/drmdtylr
    [link] [comments]

/u/drmdtylr, Jul 16, 2021
  2. halomaster11744 Win User

Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  3. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  4. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  5. l3o0mer Win User

Xbox One Smartglass Crashing

I'm experiencing the same issue on an iPad Air. I have tried the suggestions above, but SmartGlass is still crashing immediately after it opens.

iPad Air

iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)

SmartGlass 2.9.

Wifi connection

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. slyday87 Win User

Game Won't Play

The same thing has happened to me with my xbox one after updating the controller, any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S Will Not Connect to the Wifi. Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated! - Similar Threads - Connect Wifi Help

2. My Xbox doesn’t seem to be connecting to my WiFi booster? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t seem to be connecting to my WiFi booster? Any help?: I have the Tether app for my RE650 WiFi booster, and I can see from the “clients” section that my phone is connected to the booster. But, when I try and connect the Ethernet Cable from my Xbox...
  3. Xbox One X will not connect to Wifi but will connect to Phone's Hotspot. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X will not connect to Wifi but will connect to Phone's Hotspot. Help?: I experienced this issue a couple of months ago. I boot up my xbox one day and suddenly I'm not connected to my home wifi. I go to connect and it tells me my network name or password is incorrect....
  4. i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi: i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting in the wrong password but i’m sure im not i...
  5. Trying too connect too the wifi and it says upnp unsuccessful any help ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying too connect too the wifi and it says upnp unsuccessful any help ?: Will not connect too wifi says upnp is unsuccessful is it the game or my wifi ? bb1c51a9-fa17-4ebf-93fb-df93f7ae58ce
  6. Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please: I was playing GTA San Andreas when my game froze. I turned my Xbox on and off to fix it and every since then it won’t connect to the internet. It just says test failed and it won’t even let me...
  7. Xbox One won't connect to WiFi. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to WiFi. Help!: My xbox won't connect to the Internet. I was swapping it from my normal modem to a WiFi booster and the booster wouldn't connect. Tried swapping back and now neither will connect. The only way to...
  8. I NEED HELP TO CONNECT TO MY WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP TO CONNECT TO MY WIFI: My xbox won't connect to wifi, it find mine network but when i try to connect it shows this for me [img] (Im braziliam) "it wasn't possible to connect to the wireless conection" I tried...
  9. Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house: Please help - i took my xbox one to a friends house and he connected it to the inetrnet via a wired connection. Now since I've come home I can't connect to our home wifi - it says it is connected...
  10. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...