My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

Discus and support My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Have No Creativity, Mar 10, 2021.

1. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone.
    My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it. [​IMG]

:)

I Have No Creativity, Mar 10, 2021
  2. I Have No Creativity Win User

Sorry, but I forgot to add that when I watch TV, or go on Netflix, or any other service, the display is under 360p, which makes me believe it might be the TV. And no, I am not able to change resolution on this TV, for some reason.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey there @I Have No Creativity! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

If this does not resolve your issue, I believe that you might need to create an order for your device through this link:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Display troubles in game

Hello Rianfloo,

We understand by the images that you're experiencing some graphical errors on your Xbox One console, and would like to know what to attempt to fix these visuals.

It is our suggestion to follow our video on Xbox One is fuzzy support article for assistance that deals with the different
    TV resolution settings, and what to do to try and fix some of these occurring issues.

Try following this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. NATEGRIME9458 Win User

Error 0x8027025a

I tried to play the same games using my account, on my brother's Xbox One S, and they all worked perfectly fine. Something must be wrong with my console, but I don't know how to fix it.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One s bad performance in games and graphics look really blurry

Hello Justin,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the low quality of the graphics on your Xbox One S console.

We would like to suggest following our video on Xbox One is fuzzy support article, which contains all available steps for
    troubleshooting in reference to what is being experienced.

Try following this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - video fuzzy don't

2. My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.: Yes it does start recording, but before I get to that I must add this was an issue on my Xbox One prior to the Xbox One S, it happened day one when I got the Xbox One S but had been an issue for...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  7. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  8. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  9. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  10. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...