My xbox one s simply does not work
Discus and support My xbox one s simply does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason for the past few days my xbox one s hasn't been able to play games,the app and game select menus are stuck loading,everything except... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnteredBat50243, Sep 5, 2020.
Thema:
My xbox one s simply does not work
Loading...
-
My xbox one s simply does not work - Similar Threads - simply does
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...: I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply disappeared, i try to reinstall the game and did not work. How can I restore my save? I searched the forums and... -
I can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes: So, I have made contact with the Bethesda support but they told me to contact Microsoft because apparently the problem has to do with my Microsoft account because when I tried to launch the game... -
Hy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.
in XboX InsidersHy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.: When I press sign in it loads for 2 seconds them the next screen won't show up.so I don't get a chance to type anything instead it just kinda glitches and goes back to home screen, now I have... -
0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.
in XBoX Accessibility0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.: May go on a small rant but I’m mentally drained and have to describe this whole situation, so 2 days ago I was just minding my business and my ex who has been harassing me for a very long time now... -
Xbox App simply won't install
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App simply won't install: I have been going crazy trying to install the Xbox app, and get gamepass on PC afterwards. I had it before on my older PC - I got a new PC this summer and never bothered with installing gamepass... -
What do I do if my game simply won’t update?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat do I do if my game simply won’t update?: As I attempted to open minecraft the game said it needed an update so I clicked update. However, it is now stuck and will not actually update the game even though it shows it in the queue. I can’t...