My xbox one s keeps turning off 2 seconds after that i turn it on what do i do

Discus and support My xbox one s keeps turning off 2 seconds after that i turn it on what do i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For more details i have already tried many solutions that are on the microsoft page and on a similar thread but it doesnt work i have read that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jumex223, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Jumex223
    Jumex223 Guest

For more details i have already tried many solutions that are on the microsoft page and on a similar thread but it doesnt work i have read that it could be a problem with the power source or something similar but i dont really know what it is

:)

Jumex223, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jumex, I'm very sorry for your situation.

From his report, it really seems to be a hardware error.

So the best advice I can offer would be to call the repair buddy.

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. FTFxSebass Win User

My Xbox will only turn on for a second then turns off again. What do I do?

please help out if you have had this happen before and how you fix it
  4. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox One S turns off 2 seconds after turning on.

Ok, I hope that you better success this time around.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Hello xbox!

Have you tried troubleshooting the power supply?

Give these steps a try and see how that works for you:

Important Be sure to try all of the following solutions. If you don't, you could mistakenly request a new power supply when it's your console that needs repair.

Reset your internal power supply

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Wait 10 seconds.
    2. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step in the future if the problem happens again.

If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:

• Check that the wall outlet you are using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
    • If your console still will not turn on, it will need to be serviced. To request service, sign in to the Device Support page with your Microsoft account credentials and submit
      a service order.

Other options:
    Instant-on mode

When you’re set to instant-on, you’re able to:

• Start up faster
    • Wake with your voice (where available)
    • Turn TV and cable or satellite on with your console
    To change this setting:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Power & startup.
    3. Select Power mode & startup, and then select from the Power mode drop-down menu to change the setting.

Energy-saving mode

In energy-saving power mode, your console is shut down to save energy. In this mode:

• Your console takes 45 seconds to start up.
    • You must press the Xbox button to start the console.
    To change this setting:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Power & startup.
    3. Select Power mode & startup, and then select from the Power mode drop-down menu to change the setting.
  6. xboxonesistrash Win User

unplugging for 10...seconds then plugging back in and turning on. I see you found something that ive tried. Still doesnt work after trying it again.

cant try any other options because my xbox cant turn on.
Thema:

1. My xbox one s keeps turning off 2 seconds after that i turn it on what do i do - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  3. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  4. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  5. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  6. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  7. Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote: My bf and I both have Xbox’s in the same room, mine is connected to a Samsung tv and his to a monitor on his desk. Our problem is sometimes he will be playing and I will press the power button on...
  8. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  9. Xbox keeps turning off and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning off and on: I financed my xbox and after moving and not being able to play it for awhile I recently was able to come back to playing it. It worked fine for a few days now it keeps turning off and on. It will...
  10. Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on: I've tried turning my xbox on but it just turns off after does this mean the xbox is broken? 0d53436b-7659-4e05-8b51-df3af99090cd