My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet

Discus and support My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Fello Gamers I need your help so on Friday 8th of October my Xbox One S disconnected from the Internet, whilst my the rest of the houses Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshBatty, Nov 9, 2021.

1. JoshBatty
    JoshBatty Guest

Hi, Fello Gamers

I need your help so on Friday 8th of October my Xbox One S disconnected from the Internet, whilst my the rest of the houses Internet was fine. I don't know what to do ive tryed everything I can think of. Sometimes I can get it to connect back to the Internet but as soon as I go on a game it disconnects again.

Can you try and help me please

:)

JoshBatty, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josh, your console is connected by Wi-Fi or cable, if you are over Wi-Fi try, make sure that the two modem/router frequencies are active (2.4 & 5ghz) and the channels are on automatic, they usually come on automatic but can be configured manually and this may be causing the signal outage to your console.
  3. I AM BACK97 Win User

Xbox One S WiFi Networking Connectivity Issues

My xbox one s just disconnects from the internet multiple times per day
  4. MR EPINK Win User

Faulty Xbox One again!

After trying many things I have found out my Xbox One only keeps shutting down when it is connected to the internet, if I plug in the internet cable or connect using wi-fi it will shut almost immediately, but when it is disconnected from the internet it
    will stay on all day....weird.
  5. Astrononiminov Win User

Account Loses Connection to Xbox live even though Wireless Works fine.

i have 2 Xboxs in my house and they run on the internet fine until a laptop or iPad starts to access the internet, if your internet connection is below 5mb/s this may be the problem, try playing on Xbox LIVE with all iPod touches/ Laptops/ computers/ and
    all other internet connected devices turned off, or disconnected from the internet.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from internet

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up. check network settings and then try to play hope this resolve you're problem.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet - Similar Threads - keeps connecting disconnecting

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  4. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]
  5. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  6. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  7. xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...: Help submitted by /u/Hot_Bag1051 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps disconnecting and connecting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps disconnecting and connecting.: I have recently started to encounter this error where msfs2020 even with a stable 10mbps internet connection keeps disabling Bing Maps Data Streaming then connects back again automatically. Its...
  9. Xbox One Controller keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting on windows 11: Firmware was updated via Accessories app, don't know what else to do. My PC is fully up to date. Not sure what else I can do f1dbae61-a3fd-49f2-a520-a9156f26a04d
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...