My xbox one s is stuck in an updating loop

Discus and support My xbox one s is stuck in an updating loop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried everything I could find to fix it but no matter what the update gets to step 2 of 3 verifying %100 then it fails every time I even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harley Mitchell, Mar 25, 2023.

1. My xbox one s is stuck in an updating loop

I have tried everything I could find to fix it but no matter what the update gets to step 2 of 3 verifying %100 then it fails every time I even purchased a brand new hdd and installed it and it has the same issue

:)

Harley Mitchell, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Rashawn McCullough Win User

"There was a problem with the update

Is there any other fix besides the offline system update because these updates are literally making my xbox one usable im stuck in a loop are there any other fixes?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Power cycle your Xbox, Unplug your console from the power outlet and wait for at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in. Then, turn it on and try updating again.

Clear your console's cache, Press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then, unplug the power cable and wait for a minute. Plug the power cable back in and turn on your console.

Reset your console to factory settings, Go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset your console to factory settings without deleting your games and apps.

Try updating your Xbox from a USB drive, You can download the latest Xbox One update from the Microsoft website onto a USB drive and then install it on your console. Follow the instructions on Microsoft's support page for updating your Xbox One using a USB drive.
  4. Try-00F1B93D-E9F3-45 Win User

Xbox One Constantly Resets

it starts up at the applying update screen and my xbox restarts back to the applying update screen. Its basically stuck in a loop
  5. SoakedOwl809492 Win User

Xbox one crashing

I had a system update yesterday for my xbox one now its stuck in a continual loop on the dashboard and i cannot access the settings to try and fix it can anybody help please
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox 360 not turning off

Cloud storage updates when you turn off your console,there could be some corrupt data there that`s stuck in a loop and won`t let it shut down.

Try disabling cloud before shutdown to see if that`s where the issue is.
Thema:

1. My xbox one s is stuck in an updating loop - Similar Threads - stuck updating loop

2. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  3. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  4. My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?: My Xbox Series S automatically tried to update this weekend. It has got stuck on 3 of 3; 'Applying'. It will go no further. This happens when I try to update from the cloud, AND when I try to...
  5. Xbox one stuck while downloading update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one stuck while downloading update: My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93% 8e7b9d90-c126-4b03-a295-e8efb9918aca
  6. stuck on "system update stopped" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on "system update stopped" screen: [img] for the past week, I've tried to update my old Xbox 360 with a USB and I put the update on it but it's stuck on that screen the worst thing about this whole situation is that the console is...
  7. My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...: My xbox one is stuck in an update loop " sit tight while we update your xbox d2ea14f5-5381-4d51-aec7-8f1ccb483df8
  8. Xbox App updating stuck at 0% inside the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App updating stuck at 0% inside the app: [img] I have tried pretty much everything i can think of to fix this but am still stuck. I waited to see if it would update over time but after an hour and a half i gave up. There is no update to...
  9. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  10. How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating: Whenever I try to open the Xbox app, it tries to update, and then says something went wrong with the error code 0x80073cf9. I am trying this on a new Windows 11 laptop, I have tried to find what...