My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any...

Discus and support My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console is on it's 5th factory reset, i played rdr2 and it glitches and crashes. Even with other games it crashes some games dont even start its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeftSeeker29449, Jan 4, 2023.

1. My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any...

My console is on it's 5th factory reset, i played rdr2 and it glitches and crashes. Even with other games it crashes some games dont even start its just stuck at loading it. I have tried reinstalling,power cycling, removing my account, clearing cache, everything my last resort is having it repaired but hopefully I dont need to. Also my xbox is secondhand and still has a warranty till dec 23 2022. But bought the console overseas.

Overall im just really disappointed cause i expected to just play smoothly without any issues.

:)

DeftSeeker29449, Jan 4, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any solutions?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm afraid you already tried all the necessary troubleshooting steps as well as resetting it to its factory default multiple times so in that, what I can recommend is to consider sending it in to have it repaired/replaced. If it still has an available Service Order, you can create a Service Order by following the steps below but if none, what I can recommend is to look for the nearest local service center or game shop in your area and see if they can repair/replace it for you.

1. Sign in to account.microsoft.com/devices.

2. Locate the device that needs service > click on Show details > select Start order.

Once you submit your Service Order, you'll receive a shipping label together with the instruction email on how you're going to send your device. You should receive it within 24-48 hours so please keep an eye on your email inbox, junk, or spam filters.

For more detailed info on the service process, you may check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Luds(2) Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

Hello,

Thanks for the help but most of those are for crash while I don't crash.

Loading bar just get vert slow a arround 75%, then after like 10 min, it reach 100% and keep being stuck there.

I tried to repair the game and it is still the same.
  4. Gioogguo Win User

For honor/game pass issue

Sorry but I am seeing that my Xbox in general crash with every game especially during loadings but not only , are there a fix ?(it is an xbox one s)
  5. greeko88 Win User

Launching games kicks me back to home screen problem.

I have the same problem:

DR3 - either crashes to home screen, or gets stuck at "Loading"

AC4 - either crashes to home screen, or gets stuck loading the save game

KI- crashes to home

COD- Goes into a loop going back to the splash screen after showing the menu for a second or two

These are all digital download games. I'm on my 2nd replacement xbox and support hasn't been able to help me at all.
  6. AimanMon Win User

youtube crashes on xbox one s

my youtube crashes as soon as i open it, im on xbox one s, and stuck at home with not much to do, so i try to watch some youtube but the app crashes on launch, any fixes?
    Hello

Thema:

My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any...

1. My Xbox One S is slow,crashes games, and eventually leads to stuck in loading games any... - Similar Threads - slow crashes games

2. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  3. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  4. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  6. Network utilization is slow and games crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network utilization is slow and games crash: Recently I installed a new cpu, my pc worked fine for about 3 days then randomly when I would load up cs2, the game would just be in this endless loop, it said network error, I checked task...
  7. My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately: constant crashes, freezes, and overall slow performance, I've tried factory resetting twice, cleaning the console, and reinstalling multiple games but nothing seems to fix my issue...
  8. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...
  9. Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?: The problems: Boot up is slower by a minute or two Home Menu will lag, freeze for a couple of minutes I have only 3 games installed and this is what happens with each: Forza 7: Came with the...
  10. Upload Studio Very Slow, Buggy, Crash Prone, etc. Recently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Very Slow, Buggy, Crash Prone, etc. Recently: I'm the only person I know that actually uses Upload Studio but I love it. I don't have a capture card or a computer near enough my xbox to use one anyway, and Upload Studio is usually a quick...