My xbox one s is playing up

Discus and support My xbox one s is playing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox one s is playing up . everyone 10 to 20 minutes i go offline for some reason, when im playing with my friends in a online game , my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Magi Karpity, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. Magi Karpity
    Magi Karpity Guest

    My xbox one s is playing up


    my xbox one s is playing up . everyone 10 to 20 minutes i go offline for some reason, when im playing with my friends in a online game , my xbox freezes and then kicks me offline. Its been like this for a few weeks now , and its not my internet because
    i get a decent connection. ive seen a large group of videos with different issues and problems but its not the same with my one. Theres another problem , i hear this ticking noise from my one s (it's like a clock ticking) i would be very happy if you
    know how to solve my problem.

    sorry if my punctuation and spelling is wrong ,

    Thankyou

    :)
     
    Magi Karpity, Aug 31, 2017
    #1
  2. coney dogs
    coney dogs Guest
    Xbox One S Connection Issues

    I own both an Xbox One and an Xbox One S. when playing multiplayer on my Xbox One every thing runs smoothly. If I am playing on my Xbox One S on the other hand I can barely do anything. It will sign me out at random times and can never seem to keep me in
    a game. Note: I never have both on at the same time. My Xbox one is my home Xbox.
     
    coney dogs, Aug 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Totoro Ninja
    Totoro Ninja Guest
    My Xbox 360 is playing up!

    Typical. Just when I thought everything was going well, it started to happen again.

    I'm still trying to isolate the cause.

    So far I can't tell if clearing the cache actually fixes it and something else is corrupts, or something else completely.
     
    Totoro Ninja, Aug 31, 2017
    #3
  4. MaisonKellett Win User

    My gamer tag won’t change

    I play on an Xbox one s and it comes

    Up on my billing history
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

    Ninja Gaiden on Xbox 360 / not running

    Well, as up are saying, try to get an official Xbox HD.

    If not, an Xbox one. It´s easier to play retrocompatible games on the One, and has a lot of commodities added. I´m not being paid to tell you this, but it´s my gamer opinion.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  7. MsSpydaSam Win User

    Game sharing Xbox One S & Xbox Series S

    Hi

    Let me explain a little further please..

    I have an Xbox one S, my son had and Xbox one S, on this set up his Xbox was my home and mine his, and I could share my ultimate game pass with him and we could game together with zero issue (he has no subscriptions just me, and I did not need to be logged in on either console for him to access any game)

    Now he has a series S, which is set as my home, and my one is is still set to his home, only now he only has access to everything on the series S, if he logs into my one S I need to be logged in, and worse still if he’s playing on the series S (without me logged in) and I log in on the one S, it tells me I’m currently playing on the series S and if I terminate the session, it kicks him off - we can no longer play the same game together.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

    I just paid for cash 250,000 on GTA 5,the money has left my bank account but I've not received anything on the game ? Why is this ?

    Where is my money ??
    Did you make sure to get it for your version of the game?

    There is shark cards separately for both the xbox one and xbox series x/s versions of the game. So if for instance you accidentally purchased the ones for the xbox series x/s version of the game but only play on xbox one than that would be one reason for it not showing up.
Thema:

My xbox one s is playing up

Loading...
  1. My xbox one s is playing up - Similar Threads - playing

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...