My Xbox one s is not working

Discus and support My Xbox one s is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox the home screen loads for about two minutes but after that the screen turns black, i cant go any where its just black, what can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by El Tío Félix, Dec 8, 2020.

  1. My Xbox one s is not working


    When I turn on my xbox the home screen loads for about two minutes but after that the screen turns black, i cant go any where its just black, what can i do?

    :)
     
    El Tío Félix, Dec 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Josiah Huwe Win User

    Change my Xbox one series s to a Xbox s

    No I have disney infinity and I had a Xbox one and it worked on it and my Xbox one broke then I got a Xbox one s and then I realized that it only works it doesn’t work on xbox one x|s
  3. Madhater6118 Win User

    Xbox One S wont download 360 Profile

    this has not worked i have tryied on my xbox one s and my xbox one
  4. Gigiotto82 Win User

    Xbox One and Xbox One S Controllers

    My xbox one controller doesn't work with xbox one s , why?
  5. SerahFarronFF13 Win User

    0x97e10804 whats going on guys

    i have the problem too, but i have 1 xbox one s and xbox one (normal, no S no X) and game work on my old xbox one. germany
  6. PDiddy Win User

    360 remote

    I am having the same issue. It work with my new Xbox 360 S but not my older (white) Xbox 360. I unpluggest my 360 S and it is still not working with the white one.
Thema:

My Xbox one s is not working

Loading...
  1. My Xbox one s is not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]