My xbox one s is having strange power issues

Discus and support My xbox one s is having strange power issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one kept turning off for i tried using some tips but it didnt work but later on after i left it on power for awhile it started working normally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkeletalYew290, Sep 3, 2019.

  1. My xbox one s is having strange power issues


    My Xbox one kept turning off for i tried using some tips but it didnt work but later on after i left it on power for awhile it started working normally does the power supply need to be charged or something?

    :)
     
    SkeletalYew290, Sep 3, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

    My xbox one s is having strange power issues

    Hey there,

    We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

    Thank you!
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

    My xbox one s is having strange power issues

    I would also add that it's maybe worth checking the supply you have it plugged into. It may not be receiving enough power hence it switching off.

    Another suggestion would be making sure the power brick itself doesn't have any obvious visual defects that could possibly suggest that it's failing.
  4. Salaolord Win User

    My xbox one s is having strange power issues

    To make sure that the power supply is not the problem, go to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

    Also check that your console is in a place with good ventilation and has no objects on it
  5. FLUFFYR00 Win User

    My xbox one s is having strange power issues

    More information would be nice to know like which console you are using and also if the console is positioned in a well ventilated place.
  6. Blu3 Bee Win User

    New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

    I have one of my controllers that got updated to this release, and now is having some strange issues. Right now the controller will not power on via the Xbox button. If I power it on via USB, then it functions normally in both wired and wireless mode.

    This is my only controller on this release, and the only one exhibiting this issue. Hopefully there will be a patch that resolves some of the strange mapping issues?
Thema:

My xbox one s is having strange power issues

Loading...
  1. My xbox one s is having strange power issues - Similar Threads - having strange power

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  10. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...