my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

Discus and support my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LIL LA LA Flame Xzavier, May 23, 2024.

1. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607

:)

LIL LA LA Flame Xzavier, May 23, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

Hi, LIL! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

Unfortunately, this is normally an indication of a hardware problem.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Have you already tried changing HDMI cables or HDMI ports on your TV/monitor?

- Are you using an HDMI hub/splitter with your console?

- May I ask which video modes are enabled at Settings > Genereal > TV & display settings > Video modes?

- Besides your TV/monitor do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

I have access to windows and I tried that and it said my controller was up to date. My console is the Xbox one S and I don’t believe it is. What I have done so far is restarted my console, power cycled my controller, reset the connection between my controller and Xbox, factory rest my Xbox, and tried a different controller and the same issue occurred.
  4. Udo2C Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Same issue with my cable through xbox one. I've tried literally every combination of resolutions including a factory reset... the problem is seemingly random just have others have said.
  5. GodLovesU_286 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Won't Download

It is the Xbox one s

I have tried to factory reset it, tried to cancel install and start it again but that is all I have thought of
  6. Dybbuk17 Win User

Xbox One signs out profile, asked to sign in using a controller

I'm having the same issue in my nephew's Xbox one s. I tried cold rest and factory reset and still having issues. It is asking to sign in with a controller.
Thema:

1. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart - Similar Threads - having missing resolutions

2. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  3. I have a missing account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a missing account balance: My account balance is suddenly missing $25 from the balance a4008fcd-ebcf-4d17-ad6c-bb8e16f016f1
  4. Somevof my games have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somevof my games have gone missing.: I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i...
  5. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  6. I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...: So as the title suggests, I recently discovered I had a second gamertag I've been getting marketing emails for for a few years, there's nothing tied to it so I figured it was totally safe to mark...
  7. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.: Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy. I...
  8. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  9. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  10. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...