My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

Discus and support My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m ronke, Apr 20, 2023.

1. m ronke
    m ronke Guest

My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like normal but it's still loading in hot wheels, how do I change this

:)

m ronke, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium add-ons bundle"???

Hi Connor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels is showing up on your order history, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. You should see any of these stated as "completed":

Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels

Forza Horizon 5 Expansions Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Please let me know what you will see because as I have checked there is no "Ultimate Stunt Edition" for Forza only for the game HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED.

Also, make sure that the Hot Wheels expansion is installed on your Xbox by following the steps below:

"1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

2. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

3. Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen."
  3. Tim_11126 Win User

когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике

I enter forza horizon 5 and instead of going to mexico it sends me to hot wheels
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. iamamuser Win User
  6. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - has saved hot

2. How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?: Hi, I am playing Football Manager 2024 which has a fairly sizable saved game file size in comparison to many other games. I play on it on my Series X and save the game. I wait usually 5 mins in...
  3. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...
  4. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  5. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  7. My save data for dead island 2 has just disappeared is there any way to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My save data for dead island 2 has just disappeared is there any way to get it back: I have been playing dead island 2 and had all main quests done had 4 side quests left and about 10 challenges left but I've gone it tonight and everything is gone is there any way to get it back...
  8. My save data in WWE 2K22 has been deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    My save data in WWE 2K22 has been deleted: my save data was erased i didnt delete it at all its just gone, i checked manage games and add-ons and looked at my save data and it was a brand new save only taking up 900 kb in space when the...
  9. Why has fortnite save the world gameshare feature been removered after season 4 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has fortnite save the world gameshare feature been removered after season 4 update: So i gameshare with someone who brought save the world (i dont own it). Since release i have never had a problem playing it until the season 4. I know about the imputing of age and that stuff that...
  10. Cloud save has been overwritten with old save. I've lost all my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save has been overwritten with old save. I've lost all my progress.: While playing Binding of Isaac repentance, without even exiting the game, I have lost all the progress I had. It has returned to leave the game as it was in the previous update. In my profile, all...