My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

Discus and support My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MangoOX, Nov 4, 2022.

  1. MangoOX
    MangoOX Guest

    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...


    I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the 31st when everything started to slow down and every time it was on it had zero bandwidth. I check the WiFi and it's connected good, NAT type is open and everything accounted for. What up and how do I fix this?

    :)
     
    MangoOX, Nov 4, 2022
    #1
  2. MangoOX Win User

    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load, the Xbox is slow to react, and unplayable. What can I do?

    It is connected to the internet, friends have seen me as online. And when I tested the strength of the internet it said it was strong.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load, the Xbox is slow to react, and unplayable. What can I do?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Mangoox

    What about using a completely different WiFi network?
    For this purpose you can try sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the console in that way

    If maybe the issue persist, when you check your network status inside settings > general > network config

    The console appears as connected to the internet or offline?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load, the Xbox is slow to react, and unplayable. What can I do?

    Try using a completely different WiFi network
    For this purpose you can try sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the console in that way

    If you're not able to do that try this to see if that helps:

    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

    Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

    Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

    Or try clearing your MAC address:

    Select Setting > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

    Cant play a game

    Had this issue just last week on the 360. Not a single one of my over 30 + games would load past the menu screen.
  6. Flying Cattle Win User

    Connection Question...

    Alright, I connected a cable from my Xbox to my router, and had zero lag. It just makes me curious why my connection had been great wireless for almost two years, and now has been lagging for the past month or so.

    Thanks for the help, guys!
Thema:

My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

Loading...
  1. My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,... - Similar Threads - has bandwidth zero

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  8. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  9. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

    in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...