My Xbox one s controller’s RB button barely works

Discus and support My Xbox one s controller’s RB button barely works in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried it out on gamepad tester and on the Xbox Accessories app but it didn’t work and then it randomly worked then returned to not working, what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cristian Lovato, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My Xbox one s controller’s RB button barely works

I tried it out on gamepad tester and on the Xbox Accessories app but it didn’t work and then it randomly worked then returned to not working, what should I do

:)

Cristian Lovato, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Cristian, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry you're going through this. You may want to try the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne.... Kindly power cycle your console first before trying your controller again. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it's still in warranty, you can also submit a replacement request here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. XxFaZeDeckxX Win User

How do I fix my LB button is working as RB instead?

The problem with my LB button working as RB button is on my Xbox series x controller
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

the RB button of my control xbox one is starting to fail
  5. Mike JezZ Win User

The bumper buttons

Goatsnatcher, thanks for your reply. But if you have read my previous posts you would know that this is not the problem.

My RB works just fine, click and everything. My LB barely makes a sound, and only reacts when pushed hard down. My RB is very sensitive, while my LB makes allmost no sound and has to be pushed hard to react.

On my other controller it is the opposite button.
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

Once the RB button was broken in one of my controls.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s controller’s RB button barely works - Similar Threads - controller’s button barely

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  7. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Controller doesn’t respond to buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t respond to buttons: I was watching a show, when the episode ended, so I turned my controller back on from sleep. But when the light stopped flashing and went solid, none of the buttons were doing anything, including...
  10. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...