My xbox one s controller won't connect

Discus and support My xbox one s controller won't connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kay so here's the thing i got a huge problem with my xbox one s controller. Kay I will explain my problems And how, where, and possibly why it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My xbox one s controller won't connect

Kay so here's the thing i got a huge problem with my xbox one s controller. Kay I will explain my problems

And how, where, and possibly why it started.

Allright so

first my controller won't connect second my controller won't power cycle third my controller will not work even if I plug it in via USB drive fourth my controller will not pair... now this is where it started so yesterday around 3.00 or 4.00pm is where it began I was trying to fix my account on youtube because it kept saying this action is not allowed and anyways I was raging quite awhile cause I could not use my own account anyways after all that I started watching TV to take a break and then I got off to play video games and then this is where my worst predicament became a reality my stupid daaamed controller started to act up it started from connecting to disconnecting all by itself ok and then I started doing what u would normally do in this situation first I started by resetting the controller then I tried restarting the console itself then I tried plugging it in via xbox one s USB cable (still with no change) also when I restarted my console itself my controller stopped trying to connect and disconnect and now even though it's on it will not pair, power cycle, or even work via USB cable. So that is that also since I don't have another controller I can't do it manually or wireless. Ok now to the why it started... Allright So here's another thing I just got back from a friend's house and guess what I was able to connect my xbox one s controller to my friends console and u know what that means we'll first the problem is not my controller it's something else entirely secondly even though it worked with his console I still can't with mine because I believe it is probably my internet connection however I do not know what it actually is cause my internet works for everything else in my house my grandmother and mom's TVs work fine and also my xbox is still connected to xbox live and the router modem thingy is all good so I don't know what this is or how to fix it okay cause it's not my controller itself cause like I said it connected to my friends console so I don't get why it wouldn't connect to mine. And I believe I pretty much summed it all up if I left anything out I will explain further when u get back to me also I'm really really begging I need this to work cause if I can't get it to work I won't be able to play games or watch TV until I somehow pull off a living miracle

:)

KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
  4. iBeaverson Win User

Xbox 360 controller syncing issues

I have 0 controllers connected to my Xbox because I can't connect any. It isn't just my one controller that won't connect, none of my 4 controllers will.
  5. Dc r0cks 0n 500 Win User

I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

Same thing is happening to me my Xbox one s won't connect to my internet but will connect to a hotspot or being hard wired but still won't connect to the wireless after doing all the steps
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
Thema:

My xbox one s controller won't connect

1. My xbox one s controller won't connect - Similar Threads - controller won't connect

2. Xbox Controller won't connect to PC (USB connection)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller won't connect to PC (USB connection): Xbox controller will not connect to PC, all other USB devices will connect, I've tried every port, 2 different controllers and 3 different cables, nothing works, I have updated all USB drivers, no...
  3. Controller won't connect to Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller won't connect to Series S.: I've owned my series S for 16 days now, and it's controller usually doesn’t controller to the console it just keeps blinking, I've tried to take put the batteries then turn off the Xbox then...
  4. Why won't my controller connect to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my controller connect to my xbox?: I went and turned on my Xbox series s controller and it turns on but it doesn't want to connect to my xbox and it's just pairing and won't connect and you can sit there and try to press the...
  5. Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect: I've had my xbox one s for about 16 hours and the HDMI won't connect and neither does my controller. I have held down the power button for 10-15 seconds, I have held the power and sync button for...
  6. Controller Won't Connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Connect: Bought a new Xbox one s/x controller from Amazon, Xbox brand, connected and worked great until day 3 of using it I turned off my controller and left my Xbox one on while I cooked something real...
  7. Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games: Hello, I have an Xbox series X controller, as well as an old Xbox One controller with the same issue (thus its probably the software). Basically the controller works perfectly fine, until I turn...
  8. my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...: there are a few problems: 1. when i have paired my series controller with the computer, it won't reconnect after the first use. 2. when i remove the controller from the bluetooth menu and try to...
  9. Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X: Recently the home button on my Elite Series 2 controller started flashing and the controller would lose sync with the console. It would go solid again and I could use it for a minute or two and...
  10. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...