My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

Discus and support My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so i'm a xbox one s gamer and my xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting again and again ok so here's the thing I tried to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

OK so i'm a xbox one s gamer and my xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting again and again ok so here's the thing I tried to use the power cycle the one where u press the home button on face of controller I also tried plugging it in to my console itself and I just updated my controller as well and I'm really really enraged bout this cause one I just got done raging for 5 dammed hours about how I can't access my youtube account and also how the youtube community won't get back to me bout the problem I got on youtube so in any case I'm hoping u guys will be more caring and tell me how to fix my daaamed controller cause 1 this is probably my 10th daaamed controller I bought over 5 or 4 years of me living in AZ surprise also each time I needed a new daaamed controller it was because of something so wrathfuly annoying so stupidly rage full so ignorantly daaamed trolling and that reason is practically this exact same thing from glitchy buttons that make my stupid console do whatever it wants to do. To daamed things that make my controller disconnect and connect all by itself so i'm begging u please please please please please please please please please please please oh please please please oh God please please please oh my Jesus please please help me im begging I can't take it I just wanted to watch my daaamed tv listen to music but no all goooddd daaammmed day I had to deal with petty bugs glitches and stupid daaamed account problems or internet problems I guess

:)

KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

My xbox's connection issue...

Hi There

I have recently had a similar issue. I also struggled with my controller that keeps on disconnecting.

My Xbox One S was connected on the 5 Ghz band and I thought to myself just to try the 2.4 Ghz Channel before I try connecting it with a LAN cable as I don't really want to do that due to lightning.

So far I have not had any disconnection issues with my Xbox or controller.

So yeah, give it a try (If you have a dual band router - 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
  3. ryanstokes53 Win User

Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

Can't connect the controllers unless the plugged in and keep connecting and disconnecting to xbox live
  4. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Info about xbox one s and x

I have not suffered with issues of my controllers disconnecting from my Xbox One S or X consoles.
  6. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

Thema:

My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

1. My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why? - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Controllers are keep disconnecting after 3 times repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers are keep disconnecting after 3 times repaired: Hi, I really need help I dont know what do to, it is seriously annoying. My controllers are keep disconnecting over and over. I tried with 3 diffrent new controller, another TV, in another room, I...
  3. How to fix my controller that keeps disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my controller that keeps disconnecting?: My controller is continuously disconnecting at random times making it impossible to use my Xbox series x. I have tried various controllers, wired connection, updating everything, and reset my Xbox...
  4. Xbox Xs controller keeps disconnecting from the console but the controller light stays on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Xs controller keeps disconnecting from the console but the controller light stays on: Xbox Xs controller keeps disconnecting from the Console but the controller light stays on I have tried updating my controller, resetting the Xbox reconnecting the Xbox and controller but the...
  5. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: Hi I have an Xbox one x which goes into a 4k matrix that gets piped into all of the rooms in my house and it seems to work fine in all the rooms upstairs and down stairs however it doesn’t work in...
  6. my Xbox Elite controller's audio device keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox Elite controller's audio device keeps disconnecting: I have been having this issue for awhile and just today figured out that the Xbox controller audio device is disconnecting and reconnecting while playing games, causing the game to free for a...
  7. Why does my Xbox one controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox one controller keep disconnecting: My Xbox one controller keeps distracting and I don’t think it’s the distance from my Xbox because I’ve played further away from it before also when I get close to my Xbox it still disconnects and...
  8. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox controller keeps disconnecting. I have tried restarting my xbox, power cycling it, changing batteries, and making sure everything is up to date and nothing has worked. Is there anything...
  9. Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep disconnecting?: I have an Xbox One S and the new Gen controller.. it keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and idk why? It’s clearly compatible but idk how to reset it or re sync it but I keep doing it and...
  10. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X: Hello. I’ve had an Xbox Series S for little bit now and I am consistently encountering an issue that seems to be affecting others as well. While using my wireless controller and speaking through...