My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

Discus and support My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so i'm a xbox one s gamer and my xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting again and again ok so here's the thing I tried to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why?

OK so i'm a xbox one s gamer and my xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting again and again ok so here's the thing I tried to use the power cycle the one where u press the home button on face of controller I also tried plugging it in to my console itself and I just updated my controller as well and I'm really really enraged bout this cause one I just got done raging for 5 dammed hours about how I can't access my youtube account and also how the youtube community won't get back to me bout the problem I got on youtube so in any case I'm hoping u guys will be more caring and tell me how to fix my daaamed controller cause 1 this is probably my 10th daaamed controller I bought over 5 or 4 years of me living in AZ surprise also each time I needed a new daaamed controller it was because of something so wrathfuly annoying so stupidly rage full so ignorantly daaamed trolling and that reason is practically this exact same thing from glitchy buttons that make my stupid console do whatever it wants to do. To daamed things that make my controller disconnect and connect all by itself so i'm begging u please please please please please please please please please please please oh please please please oh God please please please oh my Jesus please please help me im begging I can't take it I just wanted to watch my daaamed tv listen to music but no all goooddd daaammmed day I had to deal with petty bugs glitches and stupid daaamed account problems or internet problems I guess

:)

KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022
  2. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

So I have to send the entire console to Microsoft in order to fix it ok and how long will that take and if possible can I have people come to my home and fix it here
  3. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

OK so here's the thing my controller has an entirely new problem now k the first problem is it won't pair with my console period the second is I need my controller to do what u suggested the 3rd is I even tried plugging it in to my console but even that did not pair it to my console ok so I need to no do I need another controller or can I fix this I ain't got no daaamed money to buy a new 1 however if I still have that plan we might be able to replace it but I'd rather not cause I like this one
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KNIGHTWOLF, in your description you mention that you have tried a power cycle, try resetting the console by keeping games to Apps

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

Also some controllers may present some issue because of the latest firmware update, try to do the reversal by following the procedures of the link below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

Umm hello I'm waiting for an answer cause like I sent 2 messages and still no reply I mean I get it ur a real person and not an AI but here's the thing I usually get a reply after an hour or 20 to 30 mins but seriously why can't I get a daaamed reply cause I don't think It's the wifi card cause 1 I use wifi for my games that I play online and 2 I use it to watch TV so I do not think it is the wifi card ok I mean unless there's a way for me to check it like on the pc without removing anything and if there isn't that completely **** because there should always be a way to check the status if something like a wifi card so um anyways please tell me how to fix it
  6. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

Bruh still no response u guys suck 🤮

I mean like my controller is still acting up however I did find a special technique to temporarily keep my controller active for an entire day but after it shuts down then I have to use that technique again to activate it...
Thema:

1. My xbox one s controller keeps disconnecting and connecting why? - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  3. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  4. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  5. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  6. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  7. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  8. My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one: My Xbox elite controller keeps on disconnecting from my Xbox one. I did the controller update and it still keeps on disconnecting f5c6c4c6-4349-4ba3-8930-88169baaeceb
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...