my xbox one s controller has poor connection to pc via bluetooth

Discus and support my xbox one s controller has poor connection to pc via bluetooth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; , i have to be sitting infront of my pc which i cant do since its connected to a bigger screen to function as a console , its the phantom white... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohammed sayed2, Jan 28, 2023.

1. my xbox one s controller has poor connection to pc via bluetooth

, i have to be sitting infront of my pc which i cant do since its connected to a bigger screen to function as a console , its the phantom white controller , i tested the controller on my phone and it had 15 meters + of range but to any windows device it has no range , i tried multiple pcs and laptops and it doesnt seem to work , i even tried another controller and it it worked just fine on all devices including windows i have no idea what seems to be the problem , i tried updating the firmware and it says update required , reaches 100% says complete then once i press ok it says update required again and sends me to the main menu of the accessories app also in the drivers tab its called xin input while the working controller is called le xin input so please i'd like some help with this , i also tried different cables while updating and tried updating on different windows devices but no luck , the working one has no problems though its also the gears of war one , the phantom white controller is also out of the box no use before me unlike the working one which is used ty

:)

mohammed sayed2, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. I WonderBang I Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Compatibility...

The redesigned controller has added Bluetooth to make it easier to connect to a W10 PC. That is all. The Xbox One S does not use Bluetooth to connect to the controller.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
  6. [Farscape] Win User

No More Microsoft Wireless

why blame bill gates when he has nothing to do with the company these days and only owns a fraction of Microsoft now.

when the xbox one launched there was no bluetooth in the console, there was no bluetooth in the controllers.

bluetooth came to the controllers from the s model up and that was to connect to pc or phone, that bluetooth functionality was for connection only, no audio passthrough.

the only way your going to get audio passthrough via the controller on pc is have it hardwired.

whats the point of bluetooth audio passthrough, if your using on a pc then you have many options to connect bluetooth headphone, headsets etc, same goes for mobile.
Thema:

my xbox one s controller has poor connection to pc via bluetooth

1. my xbox one s controller has poor connection to pc via bluetooth - Similar Threads - controller has poor

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  9. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  10. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...