My Xbox One S console was stolen

Discus and support My Xbox One S console was stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console was stolen; I AM the owner, and was seriously trying to find some type of link, that'll help me help the police. I don't have the serial... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OminousDaisy554, Dec 6, 2019.

  1. My Xbox One S console was stolen


    My console was stolen; I AM the owner, and was seriously trying to find some type of link, that'll help me help the police. I don't have the serial number.

    :)
     
    OminousDaisy554, Dec 6, 2019
    #1
  2. Etag_Mixer Win User

    My Xbox One S console was stolen

    Firsty, so sorry that your console was stolen! that is rubbish!

    What you can try but is not guaranteed, is going to
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    , and logging in with your microsoft account that you used on the xbox, if you see your console that was stolen there click show details and it may have some information there including the serial number
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    My Xbox One S console was stolen

    Hi Daisy,

    As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

    My Xbox One S console was stolen

    Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

    Sign in with your Microsoft Account.

    See if your Xbox is under My Devices. If you named it, it should be there.

    If it is select Show Details > and the serial number will be under Device details
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

    My Xbox One S console was stolen

    I'm sorry to hear that! Your biggest priority is to protect your Microsoft account, so please sign onto
    https://account.microsoft.com and change your password immediately. This will stop the thief from getting access to your account and doing far more damage than taking a piece of hardware.
    You can also contact
    Xbox Live Support
    and they may have some additional options.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox one s roubado[Xbox one s stolen]

    Hello GabrielMaia5,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a stolen Xbox One S. In effort to secure your account, please follow the steps on this page:

    What to do if your Xbox gets stolen
    .

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

My Xbox One S console was stolen

Loading...
  1. My Xbox One S console was stolen - Similar Threads - console was stolen

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen: How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen bb9066e6-7447-48d3-b187-9b8d717cb421
  8. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  9. steps 2 report the stolen consoles

    in XBoX Accessibility
    steps 2 report the stolen consoles: steps 2. reports the stolen consoles Xbox one s .t a42af984-e008-4531-b341-30e347dc8690
  10. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3