My Xbox One S Cloud Beta Screen Issue

Discus and support My Xbox One S Cloud Beta Screen Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since the last console update on my Xbox One S, I cannot select any games either downloaded of my own or placed as a disc into the drive. I am simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J86CBR, Dec 7, 2022.

1. J86CBR
    J86CBR Guest

Since the last console update on my Xbox One S, I cannot select any games either downloaded of my own or placed as a disc into the drive.

I am simply stuck on the Cloud Gaming Beta screen and can only scroll the games displayed there endlessly.

Pressing the Xbox home button does nothing anymore and I cannot get to my own library.

Can somebody please advise what's going on? My console was working fine up to this point.

:)

J86CBR, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can't buy DLC?

All the dlc for ac2 on my screen is in msp`s.

If you are in the beta,your question belongs in the beta forums.
  4. AlecHeesacker2 Win User

White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

Got past the white screen and had started streaming Forza Horizon 4, but I have got performance lags, so it’s the Internet Speed that’s the issue.

OR

It’s because Xbox Cloud Gaming is within the Beta Stage, so all errors are not fixed until the full release of Xbox Cloud Gaming.

OR

It could be the mobile device itself, not being fully capable of playing Xbox Games.

“Some issues within the middle”, my brother Ben says.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War 3 DLC licensing issue

Hey xNEDz Grinder,

Apologies for the delayed reply! On your Xbox 360 console, do you still have the Gears of War 3 beta save file when you check your save files? If so, try

syncing that save to the cloud
    and launch Gears of War 3 on your Xbox One console to check if the skins appear. Be sure to check Gears of War 3's 'Manage game' screen to see if any additional content appears in 'Ready to install'.

If you do not have the Gears of War 3 beta save on your Xbox 360, unfortunately the skins will not work on the Xbox One. We are unable to provide this content if this is the case.
  6. Randver Win User

The eve is upon us.

Nope

It's an issue with Forza, the Cloud and DLC cars and tracks. If you attempt to use any of the DLC you get stuck in a load screen which requires a hard reboot to launch any other games after leaving Forza.

Only official announcement has been from Turn 10 confirming it's a Cloud issue. Some have said it's only beta preview people having the issue, others claim they are having the issue and aren't in the beta.

It's been happening for 4 days now.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S Cloud Beta Screen Issue - Similar Threads - Cloud Beta Screen

2. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  3. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  4. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  5. how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    how to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook: I am trying to play Fortnite on cloud gaming beta using chromebook and it tells me to connect an xbox controller so i proceed to spam every button possible on my wired xbox series X|S controller...
  6. Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming beta: Starfield is running short on save memory!: I am playing Starfield in Chrome Browser. For me the performance it's quite ok (one crash per 2-3 hours). I am saving manually and automagically. After reaching >200 Savings I got the warning:...
  7. gete arocket with beta on bottom when i try to cloud game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gete arocket with beta on bottom when i try to cloud game: time i try to play get this screen wwitk a rocket on it then thats it 3446bb76-ed9d-4fb6-b663-88e8bd621b02
  8. It does'nt allow me to sign in to xbox cloud gaming (Beta)

in XBoX Accessibility
    It does'nt allow me to sign in to xbox cloud gaming (Beta): I press sign in, the page takes me to sign in, after putting email and password, it takes me to the first page of sign in to play fortnite. i tried it on my laptop, ipad, and iphone same thing....
  9. Hi. Can I as a gamer and programmer, contribute to improving the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. Can I as a gamer and programmer, contribute to improving the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta...: Please let me know. Thanks. d05f1a14-d675-4003-86bb-769a2c170264
  10. Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen): I got the invite over the weekend but haven’t actually been able to try it on my iPhone as whenever I click on a game the screen goes white and then it puts me back at the game launch page. I...