My Xbox one s all digital wont turn

Discus and support My Xbox one s all digital wont turn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yesterday i got home from my grandparents house and plugged my xbox in. upon clicking the power button it beeped and the light turned on but it never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NikolaiMcanally, Apr 20, 2021.

  1. My Xbox one s all digital wont turn


    yesterday i got home from my grandparents house and plugged my xbox in. upon clicking the power button it beeped and the light turned on but it never showed up on my tv and after about 15 to 30 secoonds it shut off. and every once in awhile ill click the power button and it wont even make the noise or anything this is the second time its done this. its really starting to make me mad.

    :)
     
    NikolaiMcanally, Apr 20, 2021
    #1
  2. NikolaiMcanally Win User

    My Xbox one s all digital wont turn

    i checked everything on the list and i tried the power reset method wich ive been recommended tons of times and still nothing it says my xbox may need to be serviced but i dont have the money for that
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    My Xbox one s all digital wont turn

    Hello @NikolaiMcanally,I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the steps mentioned on the link below:

    My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming
  4. MakenzieBarker Win User

    Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it

    I have a similar issue, i switched from the original Xbox One to an Xbox One S all digital, and I had bought Fallout 4 GOTY edition on disk, but now my xbox wont take disks, can someone help?
  5. Allebas Win User

    Xbox next generation console no disk drive

    Yes they are releasing a all digital Xbox S. This xbox should only be purchase if your 100%digital like myself. If your not 100% digital then this xbox isnt for you. You wont be able to play any bluray, dvd, or physical copy of games on this xbox.
    I am excited about this Xbox and will be getting one.
  6. jose mariabbcc Win User

    Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s

    Hello

    You can only play digital games.

    The one that you can turn a game into a disc to digital game is a feature that a lot of people are asking for, including me.

    I recommend the game pass for the xbox one s all digital edition.
Thema:

My Xbox one s all digital wont turn

Loading...
  1. My Xbox one s all digital wont turn - Similar Threads - digital wont turn

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION WONT CONNECT TO TV VIA HDMI

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION WONT CONNECT TO TV VIA HDMI: I have an Xbox One S All Digital Edition, it's worked before, but now it won't connect to my TV via HDMI, I know the HDMI cord, and ports are perfectly fine because I have used them on numerous...
  9. Digital games wont work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games wont work: I was having some issues downloading a game clip to the xbox network so i decided to reset/restart my Xbox. I kept all the games and apps but now when I try to play a digital app I bought it says...
  10. I got a 16 digit code and it wont work

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 16 digit code and it wont work: I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them. they are for the game for honor, for its extra packs (Legacy)...