My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on

Discus and support My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all hope everyone days going well, I’ve come for some assistance in turning on my Xbox one. I currently have the orange power box issue, this has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hllol, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Hllol
    Hllol Guest

Hello all hope everyone days going well, I’ve come for some assistance in turning on my Xbox one. I currently have the orange power box issue, this has happened before and was solved after I plugged it out and waited, but this time it’s different and worse. The power box LED light no longer goes away right when plugged out it stays on for 5mins and then when I plug it in again the orange light stays and my Xbox still doesn’t turn on. The Xbox still makes sounds when I press the power on button but will not turn on. I’ve tried all the resets I could find. But I’ve come to ask for help . Ty have a nice day

:)

Hllol, Nov 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Given the problem you're having, I believe it might be a problem where you'll need to replace the power supply unit, as the solutions you've tried would usually solve the problem.

Anyway, I suggest you try the tips below and see if the problem persists.

Try plugging the console directly into the power outlet, without using a line filter

Try testing the console on another power outlet

- I also suggest you read the articles below for possible solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://appuals.com/xbox-one-power-supply-orang...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community. Have a nice day too.

You are always welcome.
  4. Hllol Win User

Hello Mateus, I’m good hru,I tested another power outlet but it didn’t work and my console has always been directly plugged in to the wall. I tried a different power box and that worked so it seems my powerbox got ruined somehow. I appreciate u taking the time to reply , thank you again and have a nice day
  5. ChristienHage Win User

having trouble launching my xbox one

I tried another power outlet and still it did not work. my power brick lights orange when its of and lights white when i turn the council on, the light is steady and does not blink.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox not powering on and no display on TV through HDMI

May I know if after resetting your Xbox One power supply the light color was a steady orange or light, or was the power supply light blinking?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on - Similar Threads - power box has

2. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  3. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  6. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  7. What happens when your power box keeps clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when your power box keeps clicking: Last night I turned off my power so it can cool down. Now it keeps clicking and won't turn on 5fa006fc-d179-441e-a844-6ac3e52863f6
  8. What happens when your power box keeps clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when your power box keeps clicking: So last night I turned off my power box so it can cool down and now it keeps clicking and won't turn on 97a640e0-51e0-411f-8c42-4e054f0f8d5f
  9. X box power options

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box power options: Hello my x box x only has 2 power mode options shut down or sleep int they're supposed to be a instant start up option e1861ea5-677d-41db-85a7-eca64de0e506
  10. I just got a replacement power supply box

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a replacement power supply box: I just got a replacement power supply box but after my system shuts down the red light comes on and it's hard to get it started again. The power supply box also makes a clicking noise and you can...