my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...

Discus and support my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tired to hard reset my xbox, ive tired restarting internet , ive triple checked that my notifications is ticked on but still nothing and i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by latinos6, Jan 18, 2019.

1. latinos6
    latinos6 Guest

my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...

ive tired to hard reset my xbox, ive tired restarting internet , ive triple checked that my notifications is ticked on but still nothing and i cant seem to find any sort of fix my friends still receive them but it happened to a friend of mine at the same
    time and we both stuck on offline and then i try going offline and it says online status is unknown, anyone have any solutions i may try its abit hard if we cant join parties or each other games

:)

latinos6, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile stuck on offline

You are not alone. Multiple other people have reported a similar issue. For now please keep an eye

HERE
    for updates
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile stuck on offline

Hey there Xbox Fan!

Sorry to hear that you've found yourself in this situation.

I would say that if you are still having a problem, that a soft factory reset might help.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  4. JohnMcL7 Win User

How to disable "Claim your points!" notifications on Xbox game bar social notifications?

Hello,

You should be able to disable notification in the Xbox app.

• Choose your Profile picture in the app.
    • Choose Settings
    • Choose Notifications
    You can uncheck the notifications you don't want

In Game Bar if you choose the cog wheel (for settings) in general just uncheck the "Show me Tips" and it should stop the notifications.

Best Regards,

XBF John
    I can't find these notifications in either location.

If I go into Xbox app, profile, settings, notifications I get the following choices:

Notify me when changes are made to the Game Pass catalogue

Notify me when I receive a message

Notify me when someone adds me as a friend

That's it, nothing about these game point notifications

If I open the game bar, settings, general there's no "Show me Tips" option, there is a 'Show tips when I start a game' but that one was already unticked and I'm still getting these game point notifications. I've checked the notifications section as well but there's nothing I can see which would relate to these game points notifications. There is a separate section Android app but I've been through the Xbox and Windows notifications but can't see a specific option to get rid of these super spammy notifications.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

About this problem, I checked if all the updates are installed on the console, if not, do the procedure. Another solution is to check if pop-up notifications are enabled and configured : When you see a pop-up notification, press and hold the Xbox  button on the controller. If you miss the pop-up notification, press the Xbox  button to open the panel and select the Notifications block at the bottom of the panel to display it.

To change notification settings: press the Xbox button  to open the panel, then select Profile & System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

To change whether notification banners appear on the screen, select Notification Banners Enabled (or Disabled).

To change how Xbox notifications appear, select Xbox Notifications.

Check the Allow notifications checkbox to disable notifications or select on-screen choices based on how you'd like to receive notifications.

To change how app notifications appear, select App Notifications.

Check the Allow notifications checkbox to disable notifications or select on-screen choices based on how you'd like to receive notifications.

To change where notifications appear on the screen, select Default Notification Position.

Select one of six locations, indicated by a checkmark, where you want your notifications to appear on your screen. After making your selection, select Done.

To change how long notifications will be available or how long a notification will remain on the screen, select Notification time.

In the Show menu, you can choose to keep all notifications, even if they have expired and cannot be opened by selecting All items, even expired ones, or to show only recent items that can be opened by selecting Only items that I can open.

In the Pop-up time menu, you can change how long a notification should appear on the screen, choosing Standard or 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes. Select the desired option and press the A  button to confirm.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  6. AridLizard Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

the Xbox app on PC can be a bit weird.

some days mine doesn't show messages or notifications.

some days I'll get a notification and it's for a message I replied to on Xbox the day before.
Thema:

1. my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile... - Similar Threads - notifications showing messages

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  5. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  6. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  7. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  8. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  9. Notifications of a ban 2 years ago still showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notifications of a ban 2 years ago still showing up: So my child was stupid and got a short ban a few years ago. I cannot get the notification to clear - 800+ days later and I get reminded every time I log into the system. I joke about the permanent...
  10. Xbox friend notifications still do not show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friend notifications still do not show up.: Hi everyone, I’ve been having this problem with my xbox series x friend notifications since maybe last month. The problem is my xbox and the xbox app don’t send me a notification of when my friend...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one messages no notification

2. xbox no notification

3. private messages to me in xbox app dont show up

4. cant see messages xbox app