My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad...

Discus and support My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some weeks ago, my Xbox One starts getting a error with the code E106, that basically forces me to reset the accounts and some other stuff from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oráculo, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Oráculo
    Oráculo Guest

My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad...

Some weeks ago, my Xbox One starts getting a error with the code E106, that basically forces me to reset the accounts and some other stuff from my console (except for games and apps). This keep happening some other times, and I needed to reset my Xbox interally some times too (error code E102) but all ok at this point.

The problem is: I started notting that this error only happen when I log in my main account, and basically all the things I buyed in 3 years in my Xbox is related to this account, so I can't just forget It and use another one.

Please help.

:)

Oráculo, Apr 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad english)

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Hi Oráculo!

Error code E102 usually means the hard drive is corrupted.

The only option in this case, based on your report, would be to update the console offline, with a PEN and a USB Flash drive.

I will send you the official link containing the link to download the ISO and the step by step ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If this procedure is performed and the error remains, the console needs repair. In this case, as is the xbox one, microsoft no longer performs repairs on it, so the best advice I can provide would be to seek private assistance in your region and ask the technician to evaluate a possible repair.

I'm available if you need any more help, friend.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Errore 102 come risolvere[Error 102 how to fix]

Hello danilobugi,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Error E102

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Offline update

Hello Fasthorse75,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this page:

Error E102 Solution

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One Home Screen Won't Load

Hello Luke,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot Error E102

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Tried to do Xbox One reset and get system error: E102 00000C01 80070003

Hello ControlWindows - Ardence,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Error E102 Solution

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One keep having the error code E102 after I log in my main account (Sorry for bad... - Similar Threads - keep having error

2. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  3. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  4. I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...: I keep getting dev errors on call of duty modernwarfare 3 Xbox console any advice would be appreciated 3084d7ee-7b53-4733-b641-897e1ab7e38d
  5. Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?: I am currently having a problem starting up a game. Every time I try to start it, it says error 0x803f8001. And I have already checked how to fix this error and nothing seems to work. It still...
  6. I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...: E102 error code won’t go away 3171aa84-1d65-48a2-9594-045796bb99b1
  7. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  8. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  9. I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033: I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033 ever since the update for the game it's been needing me to uninstall and reinstall the game for this...
  10. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...