My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube...

Discus and support My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox turning off automatically when I run a game on it please let me know what is the problem 712216da-cf10-4629-84d4-0b5a002033ec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Farhaj Bari, May 21, 2023.

1. Farhaj Bari
    Farhaj Bari Guest

My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube...

Xbox turning off automatically when I run a game on it please let me know what is the problem

:)

Farhaj Bari, May 21, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube but it automatically turns off when I run a game on it

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox problem.

Is this the original Xbox One you have?

Does it happen to all games you try to play?

If you are using an external hard drive, please remove that and try to run the game to see if that helps.

If not, I would recommend resetting the console doing this:

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one

If I understand what you're saying your Xbox works fine when you watch YouTube but when you switch to playing a game it shuts off? I found a link that should be able to help you with that issue. Here

Xbox console turns off unexpectedly
  4. DragonMithril Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

I pushed the power brick so hard as i can but still doesnt work,

my xbox only turns off when i play i games about a 5min ,i can do 5hours youtube and then it works fine
  5. ericviola1 Win User

Disney adventures crashes on character select

Thanks for the replies. I do not have an antivirus. Windows defender antivirus and firewall is turned off. The Xbox app is most definitely running when I launch the game. For example i can run Microsoft flight simulator just fine on gamepass but when I try either of the Disney games one freezes and one crashes. I went through and installed all the visual basics c+ files from 2008 to current year and still didn't help.
  6. nvserg Win User

My Xbox One X keeps crashing my home network

Arminator,

the VPN service comes with my internet provider. Im not to fund of websites tracking my cookies. Google.....

when my router resets. I login to my VPN & turn it off. I turn off my Xbox & when my router is up & running, i turn on my Xbox & my router resets again. However, if i was to turn off my xbox & unplug it from power cord for a few minutes. With VPN off,
    router up & running, my Xbox turns on & it does not reset my router. Everything works fine
Thema:

1. My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube... - Similar Threads - turning off launch

2. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  3. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  4. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  5. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  6. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  7. Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app: Hello together Now that the notifications for friends coming online are going again - the situation has gone in an annoying direction. I now get messages even when friends just launch the xbox...
  8. Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.: My Xbox automatic turn off while I try to start the game from cd. Some. Time i can play for sometime but after a while it again same issue. Please advise how to resolve this....
  9. Skype needs to turn on the kinect mic when i launch the app and turn off the mic when i turn ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype needs to turn on the kinect mic when i launch the app and turn off the mic when i turn ...: I do not want my kinect mic on all the time, only when I am using skype. Am I missing the option to have skype turn it on and off, or is this another thing that isn't integrated that well. I...
  10. Guide Button wont launch TURN OFF Controller/Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide Button wont launch TURN OFF Controller/Console: It started out of no where and its been like 3 weeks now with no fix. When i press and hold the guide button i got the vibration but the menu to TURN OFF the controller or console will not show...