My xbox one is spinning disc while shutting down

Discus and support My xbox one is spinning disc while shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So while i turn my xbox one s off its reading the disk inside(spinning), and then it stops. But after that it is still somehow on and then starts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BramEngels, Apr 18, 2020.

1. BramEngels
    BramEngels Guest

So while i turn my xbox one s off its reading the disk inside(spinning), and then it stops. But after that it is still somehow on and then starts reading disc(spinning) again. And after all that its off. *power save mode *

:)

BramEngels, Apr 18, 2020
  2. BramEngels Win User

Hi! How do i take it off power safe mode? . I only see stand by and power safe mode..
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

what you can do is to push a button of emergency ejection when the console is turned off. i'll leave a video so you can do it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfiwnfLqgg
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Hey there, I'm taking a guess as I haven't seen anything official yet, but since it's on power save mode it might be looking for updates for the game that's inserted. I would take it off power save mode and see if it continues but at least it's not a major
    problem.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Very loud Xbox 360 Slim!

Sometimes my disc is spinning at the highest speed, while editing my avatar or shutting off the console.

I don't know why this happens.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Installed game still reads from the disc drive.

GOW3 should spin down after a few minutes. I tried this on Halo 3, Halo Reach, and GOW consoles. All exhibit the same behavior. The disc spins up and stays spun up for a while (3-5 minutes), then spins down. When I pause after playing for a while the disc
    is spun down.
Thema:

1. My xbox one is spinning disc while shutting down - Similar Threads - spinning disc while

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  4. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  5. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  6. Xbox series x fan stopped spinning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stopped spinning.: I've done everything on here to fix it and the only thing that might work is taking it apart to help clear the dust from the fan. Is there anyway to send the Box back even after warranty. This...
  7. Anyone else having longer disc spin ups then usual?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having longer disc spin ups then usual?: I've noticed after the night mode update that my xbox series x continuesly keeps the disc spinning rather than stopping after a few mins or so submitted by /u/SebHasVeryHighIQ [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one X will not install certain disc games but will spin and load others

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X will not install certain disc games but will spin and load others: I have 4 discs that will not load and support has gotten me no where. I'm in preview beta. I'm not getting a error code submitted by /u/reiku78 [link] [comments]
  9. Disc Drive won't spin disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive won't spin disc: My disc drive won't spin the disc anymore when I open it up the disc is in the exact same location as I put it in. My xbox is out of warranty due to age so just trying to figure out the cheapest,...
  10. Game disc doesn't spin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game disc doesn't spin: When switching from BF4 to 2k14 or to Titanfall the game(s) 90% of the time won't start reading/spinning. It usually takes 6+ times re-inserting the game for it to recognize it and start playing...