My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible...

Discus and support My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while I'm playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games please help 87ed33f5-4d82-4b97-b9d0-ad370f5c3ee9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022.

1. My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible...

My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while I'm playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games please help

:)

Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live

If you are playing an Xbox 360 game through the Xbox One's backward compatibility feature, you are able to play it online.

While playing the Xbox 360 game online, players on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles would populate the same servers and lobbies.

As a sidenote, the Xbox 360 version of GTA V is currently NOT backward compatible with the Xbox One.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

The "Backwards Compatibility" only exists for games that they have told the XBox ONE to recognise as "Backwards Compatible".

Most of the games on the XBox 360 simply will not work on the XBox ONE.

Microsoft will claim the reason they can't make everything available at once is that they need a Publisher's permission to make the game Backwards Compatible.

But the real reason Backwards Compatibility exists is to lure XBox 360 owners who have been on the fence for a while into the false supposition that they will be able to play their 360 games on the ONE.

If you could do that... why not buy a ONE?
  4. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward compatibility

The Xbox 360 can only play Backward Compatible games if it has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed, and the game is listed on here If your Xbox 360 needs an update, then just connect the console to Xbox live, and the console will automatically check for the update and ask you to download it. If it does not, then your console probably already has it, and the game you want to play is not backward compatible.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Games

Hey there!

There is many older games that you can play on your Xbox One S. Click on the following link for more information on backwards compatible games. There is a huge list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games.

Backwards Compatible Games

For more information on Playing Backwards Compatible games go ahead and follow the link below.

Playing backwards-compatible games on your Xbox One

I hope this helps.
Thema:

My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible...

1. My Xbox One is not connecting to Xbox Live while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible... - Similar Threads - connecting Live while

2. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: Please help me fix the connection problem i am having 5a3a2f69-0add-4fa9-8e2e-05cecd48cda2
  8. Unable to connect to ingame servers while Xbox Live is working fine (Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to ingame servers while Xbox Live is working fine (Series X): Hi All. For the past two days I am having issues connecting to ingame servers on my Series X. At first I thought it was just the usual online troubles of FH5 when it kept showing me "the servers...
  9. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly: Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly...
  10. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...