My Xbox One Has No Audio! Help Needed Please! :-)

Discus and support My Xbox One Has No Audio! Help Needed Please! :-) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically, the issue that I have is that I have no audio whatsoever currently. This is as my monitor has no inbuilt speakers, so I have to play all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goat Shaman, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Goat Shaman
    Goat Shaman Guest

Basically, the issue that I have is that I have no audio whatsoever currently. This is as my monitor has no inbuilt speakers, so I have to play all sound through external speakers.

Am I able to resolve the current situation with this product? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cablesson-H...ractor/dp/B009D70JIY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top My
    reasoning by thinking this would resolve the issue, is that I would plug the Xbox One HDMI lead into this product, which then (with another HDMI product) connect to my monitor. All I would then have to do is plug my speaker connecty-jack-type-thing into this
    product. Job done, no?

If so, is there a cheaper way? If not, what alternative method is there?

I would really appreciate any help as I have yet to recieve any from several other forums... This thing is destroying me haha.

My Xbox One Has No Audio! Help Needed Please! :-) :)

:)

Goat Shaman, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Help. No sound from Comcast television whatsoever...

I have my Comcast routed through my XBOX ONE via HDMI pass through. Although the XBOX ONE works perfectly and has great audio, my Comcast does not have any audio whatsoever.

Please help me troubleshoot this!

deathscythecustom, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Tritton Warhead™ 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset x 2

works for audio on the xbox one but no chat Kinda sucks, Microsoft please help..

Bill katherineschwocho, Jan 7, 2014
  4. pd730
    pd730 Guest

In theory this will do what you want by giving you two other connection options (toslink and RCA) for getting the sound channel. However if it'll work will really depend on the type of external speakers you have - powered and accepting RCA or optical input?

pd730, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Goat Shaman
    Goat Shaman Guest
    Goat Shaman, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Goat Shaman
    Goat Shaman Guest
    If you need any more information, feel free to give me a shout.

Goat Shaman, Jan 7, 2014
  7. pd730
    pd730 Guest
    Yes, it looks like they'll work using the 3.5mm stereo out from the box to the input on your speakers. I can't tell from the pictures on Amazon and the Creative site wasn't very helpful (because they all show the cable connected), but it should be the same
    size so you won't need to get a new cable for the audio.

Note that I didn't look at the box closely enough before. The RCA jack appears to be video out along with the optical audio, and the other audio option is the 3.5mm stereo jack My Xbox One Has No Audio! Help Needed Please! :-) :).

pd730, Jan 7, 2014
  8. Goat Shaman
    Goat Shaman Guest

Awesome, man. Thank you very much for the help! I really appreciate it, bro. Have a good one.

Goat Shaman, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Goat Shaman Win User

Awesome, man. Thank you very much for the help! I really appreciate it, bro. Have a good one.

10. Goat Shaman Win User

11. Goat Shaman Win User

If you need any more information, feel free to give me a shout.

12. pd730 Win User

Yes, it looks like they'll work using the 3.5mm stereo out from the box to the input on your speakers. I can't tell from the pictures on Amazon and the Creative site wasn't very helpful (because they all show the cable connected), but it should be the same
    size so you won't need to get a new cable for the audio.

Note that I didn't look at the box closely enough before. The RCA jack appears to be video out along with the optical audio, and the other audio option is the 3.5mm stereo jack :).
  13. pd730 Win User

In theory this will do what you want by giving you two other connection options (toslink and RCA) for getting the sound channel. However if it'll work will really depend on the type of external speakers you have - powered and accepting RCA or optical input?
Thema:

1. My Xbox One Has No Audio! Help Needed Please! :-) - Similar Threads - Has Audio Help

2. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  3. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  4. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  5. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  6. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  7. Center Channel Audio has vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Center Channel Audio has vanished: Audio before purchase of Xbox Series X: perfect and perfectly calibrated Audio after purchase of Xbox Series X: stereo front speakers only, center channel has vanished I have a Marantz receiver,...
  8. Has there been any progress on audio lag for Dolby Atmos and other Dolby options?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any progress on audio lag for Dolby Atmos and other Dolby options?: It has been a slight issue honestly for me since the implementation of the audio option. I connect through an AV receiver to tv. It's only with Dolby options that there is any noticable audio lag....
  9. My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...: Hi l, I just got xbox series s. I connected it to my monitor, everything works fine. However, my monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume but i cant hear any audio while playing...
  10. My Xbox one has degraded audio after the latest update please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one has degraded audio after the latest update please help: After installing the Latest Insider Update, my Audio is just static and very faint music or In-game sounds can be heard. ec223dba-02ff-4f2b-b02f-6fa2d4a36232