My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...
Discus and support My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chloe Norris, May 13, 2023.
Thema:
My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...
Loading...
-
My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for... - Similar Threads - has froze start
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.
in XboX InsidersAchievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact... -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
Zune froze up, has content but cannot access it
in XBoX Games and AppsZune froze up, has content but cannot access it: I have two Zune 120 GB devices. I have all of my music stored on them and use them every single day. One of them froze up on the weekend, I did a reset and it came back, but it says there is no... -
Xbox suddenly froze, and now has the "black screen of death" help is appreciated
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox suddenly froze, and now has the "black screen of death" help is appreciated: My xbox one has been working great up until last night when my xbox froze when I was playing borderlands 2 (handsome collection). I tried dashboarding and quiting the game/app using start etc, but...