my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

Discus and support my xbox one got device banned for nothing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon, my account that is used by my son, was improperly banned where it was informed that this fact occurred because it contained information... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnzoGYN, Jul 2, 2020.

1. EnzoGYN
    EnzoGYN Guest

:)

EnzoGYN, Jul 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. WPAK Win User

my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  4. Alex WilheIm Win User

BANNED XBOX :(

Sorry buddy. My Xbox got banned a while ago too. But there is nothing that can be done about them (yet) rumor has it they are making a system for review of device bans.

-OozyBubble
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Got banned for nothing

6. Jedi Galvatron Win User

Got Banned for nothing

False bans extremely rare on Xbox as all complaints are reviewed by a human being before action is taken but you claim to have somehow fallen victim to this multiple times? Something does not add up. Did you send vulgar language in a message to anyone?
    Violate the rules of an online game intentionally? For more details on the code of conduct read up here:

http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Thema:

1. my xbox one got device banned for nothing? - Similar Threads - got device banned

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  8. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  9. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  10. When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.: i got this notification when trying to redownload minecraft from the minecraft website. i have had minecraft on an old PC for years, but when my PC broke i wanted to download it on my new one,...