my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

Discus and support my xbox one got device banned for nothing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon, my account that is used by my son, was improperly banned where it was informed that this fact occurred because it contained information... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnzoGYN, Jul 2, 2020.

  1. EnzoGYN
    EnzoGYN Guest

    my xbox one got device banned for nothing?


    :)
     
    EnzoGYN, Jul 2, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

    my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. WPAK Win User

    my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  4. Alex WilheIm Win User

    BANNED XBOX :(

    Sorry buddy. My Xbox got banned a while ago too. But there is nothing that can be done about them (yet) rumor has it they are making a system for review of device bans.

    -OozyBubble
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Got banned for nothing

  6. Jedi Galvatron Win User

    Got Banned for nothing

    False bans extremely rare on Xbox as all complaints are reviewed by a human being before action is taken but you claim to have somehow fallen victim to this multiple times? Something does not add up. Did you send vulgar language in a message to anyone?
    Violate the rules of an online game intentionally? For more details on the code of conduct read up here:

    http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Thema:

my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

Loading...
  1. my xbox one got device banned for nothing? - Similar Threads - got device banned

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. My account got hacked and i can't recover it because it needs xbox device live id, i don't...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i can't recover it because it needs xbox device live id, i don't...: My account got hacked on 23rd april, 2025 and i can't recover it because it needs xbox device live id, i don't own any console so can I get my xbox device live id somehow?...
  9. I just got game pass ultimate on cloud gaming and on my iOS device the play button is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass ultimate on cloud gaming and on my iOS device the play button is...: the image won’t load also but the play button is grey and I can’t click play at all please help me a4ac0310-1b6e-49c8-a501-bd5737c8769e
  10. When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.: i got this notification when trying to redownload minecraft from the minecraft website. i have had minecraft on an old PC for years, but when my PC broke i wanted to download it on my new one,...