My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen...

Discus and support My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I fix it with resetting my entire console? I’ve watched a bunch of videos and nothing is fixing it 3c107d06-08e3-4c0d-b923-3a5d12c4b0ba Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Elf Potato7427, Nov 29, 2022.

1. My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen...

How do I fix it with resetting my entire console? I’ve watched a bunch of videos and nothing is fixing it

:)

Elf Potato7427, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen nothing in settings is fixing it

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Elf, See if you can do this:

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

If you can't do this, open the solution screen and choose reset > keep games and apps

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen nothing in settings is fixing it

Sorry, the rest of my message didn't get through.

Below is the second procedure for opening the solution screen

Let's try to solve it that way here. See if the solution screen opens

Disconnect the network cable if using a wired network connection.

Turn off the console and unplug the power cord to ensure the console is completely turned off.

Wait 30 seconds and plug in the power cord again.

Hold down the BIND (located on the left side of the console) and EJECT (located on the front of the console) buttons and press the Xbox button on the console.

Keep pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10 to 15 seconds

Listen to the two “activation” tones with a few seconds of difference between them. Release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second activation tone.

Perform until the solution screen opens
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Next Gen Consoles/Games But No Splitscreen?

I did play Goldeneye multi with the split screen on N64 but fun it was not as you can look at your friend half of the screen and see where they are. Same went for COD 2 split screen multi.
  5. oOChosenOneOo Win User

PLEASE ANSWER 'Season pass' question

wait...so i can get the DLC for free?!? i'm going to return my season pass then! jk

i'm not sure if the glitch only affects those playing split screen...i was hosting a horde match with 4 other people, 2 were playing split screen, and a few times we failed a wave, i would click restart and my screen would be black...all i could see was
    the timer and fortification levels...i think the split screeners had a black screen as well...so we had to back out and just restart from that wave, only to have it happen again
  6. FreakasaurusRex Win User

Thoughts on Players with Guests

If u are moving ure head back & forth, u are sittin to close to the screen... When I play in my front room, I am looking at a 100", sitting about 12 and a half feet away... (which is the recommended distance... 1 and a half times the tv away..) .. I don't
    have to move my head around at all the see the whole screen....

But anyway... No matter how big ure tv is, the more u split the screen, the less view u get.... when u split the screen once, u lose a little view up and down... when u split the screen for 3 or 4 players it takes away some view to each side... it does
    make it harder to see people coming at u... Better to split a big screen than a tiny screen, but it's still a pain to play on
Thema:

My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen...

1. My Xbox one glitched and it’s stuck on split screen I can only see half of the screen... - Similar Threads - glitched it’s stuck

2. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  3. Online status glitch, stuck on exited game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status glitch, stuck on exited game: So I am having this problem where my Xbox status is stuck on a game that I have already exited out and chose another. I’ve tired differently methods I’ve seen online but it does not work. I’m not...
  4. Xbox One X stuck in loading screen glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X stuck in loading screen glitch: Hey so for around a day and a half my Xbox one X was having troubles contacting to the internet because the thing we have to extend the wifi stopped working so I connected to my other router and...
  5. Thief Simulator progress glitch (Stuck on "Story: Send the replica via blackbay)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thief Simulator progress glitch (Stuck on "Story: Send the replica via blackbay): As the title suggests, i cant progress past this point. I should be able to complete the mission by sending it from the "art" section on the computer, but there is no option there or anywhere...
  6. XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK: I posted this in reply to someone else's similar question but the thread was locked down without it being resolved (no idea why!?) This seems to happen with my 7yo son, so I suspect he’s pressing...
  7. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Glitch, Stuck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Glitch, Stuck.: In Empty-Hands, start of escape, you come to a ledge with a hook jump. Auto-save feature has me stuck here. I start at scene every time. Every angle has been tested, every timing. The hook...
  8. Banjo Tooie - Glitch in final fight with Gruntilda, stuck inside HAG1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banjo Tooie - Glitch in final fight with Gruntilda, stuck inside HAG1: In the final fight with Gruntilda when you shoot a clockwork kazooie egg into the HAG1 exhaust pipe and go inside the HAG1 with the two batteries, I blew up one of the batteries, but then no...
  9. Stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%" and MORE! - Weird Xbox Multiplayer glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%" and MORE! - Weird Xbox Multiplayer glitch?: Hello, My Xbox One is connected to the internet, but wont load in any games, or allow me fully access apps. Even more, my downloads are stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%". I am...
  10. XBOX ONE S GLITCH STUCK BRAND

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S GLITCH STUCK BRAND: sorry for my english. i got X1 S from Germany from computeruniverse.net minecraft bundle EA ACCESS. but im living in Russia. today Counter strike GO stucked in game on my console after close and...