My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

Discus and support My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I connect today and all my xbox one game gamerscore has disappeared, only xbox one game, have gamescore with only xbox 360 game. I'm the only one with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x MARGiNAL x, Apr 11, 2020.

  1. x MARGiNAL x
    x MARGiNAL x Guest

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared


    I connect today and all my xbox one game gamerscore has disappeared, only xbox one game, have gamescore with only xbox 360 game. I'm the only one with this problem? How can i fix this ?

    it's a boring worry for achievements hunters, please help

    :)
     
    x MARGiNAL x, Apr 11, 2020
    #1
  2. x MARGiNAL x Win User

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

    Hi Spiffy,

    Sorry, my english is not very good, yes my problem is all my gamerscore of all xbox one game has disappeared, only xbox one game has disappeared, not 360, for example have normaly 218k gamerscore, but now have 76k (its only gamerscore of 360)

    Hope you understand
  3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

    Sorry just trying to understand your question, is it still showing gamerscore for 360 games? Are you logged into the same account? Have you tried looking at your score online?
  4. TonyG 0689 Win User

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

  5. x MARGiNAL x Win User

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

    Hi TonyG,

    not see my problem on support
  6. PUNISH 95 Win User

    my gamerscore has been reset?

    The same has happened to me today.

    All my GamerScore has been reset to 0G and the games I've played have disappeared off the list.

    Why has this happened?

    Thanks
Thema:

My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

Loading...
  1. My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared - Similar Threads - games gamerscore has

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...

    in XboX Insiders
    Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...: I try and 100% every game I play. However some games just aren’t worth it and not obtainable. Therefore We should be able to delete some of our gamerscore to get ride of the games/achievements...
  10. hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

    in XBoX Accessibility
    hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0