My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

Discus and support My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SniperGhost5, Sep 19, 2020.

1. SniperGhost5
    SniperGhost5 Guest

My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after... [​IMG]

My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after... [​IMG]
    my
    State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the marketplace when I paid for it ages ago in 2018! I deleted the game and tried
    to reinstall it but the option was no longer there in the marketplace so it is as if I never owned it if anyone knows what has happened or if anyone can help me fix this would be greatly appreciated !

Here are some photos for proof the game was installed on my console.

:)

SniperGhost5, Sep 19, 2020
  2. ukjonas Win User

Question about Skyrim DLC

I had this issue with Batman Imposters, where i paid for it, downloaded it and then my console died (more specifically the disc drive), so I obtained another console tried re-downloading it, after i had recovered my gamer tag etc but it will not work, so
    in order to play a game I have already paid for, I would have to pay for it again... just because I had to buy another console...

-

Just seems wrong to me.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

XB1 warranty a joke adopters read small print and warranty up

Hello "StopherTopher" :)

I haven't had my Xbox One for that long, but I paid $400 for the Kinectless Xbox One bundle and then I paid an extra $90 for the " Premium 1 Year Extended Replacement Plan " so my Xbox One is covered up to 2016.

Long story short, if ANYTHING happends to my Xbox One all I have to do is pack everything back into the box and just go back to store for a replacement :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  4. Marley05 Win User

Gears of War 3 won't load on my Xbox :(

ok this might be a bit of a strange one but i was able to play gears 3 on my console for a wile even got all the dlc's with it but now after all this time my disc is no longer working, its got a little light marks but nothing to say that it wont work as
    it loads in a friends xbox? what am i to do my xbox is the old pro 20gb module and my disc i got the first day of gears release. all was working well till a few weeks ago, sometimes i would leave the room for a few minuets after an online match, return to
    find my game had crashed with the error please clean disc. now it just wont load from the dashboard at all maybe once after about 70 try's -_-

only strange thing i have noticed before my disc would not load is that i got the fenix rising DLC when they had a sale on xbox live, downloaded it it installed but would not show up that iv paid for it with a tick mark next to it, but all other dlc and
    skins have a tick???? re downloaded it a few times from live and it still wouldnt show up as that i have it on live?

now my disc wont work at all...
  5. Thierry Dessainte Win User

no access to the store since and a pass live gold !!!

THank you but i yet close the xbox one s since 1hour and open it again without ressult

my network are very good too..

all happend just after i add the code from the live gold pass
  6. newjerzfinest Win User

When are you getting in line for your X1!

I'm w ith u on this topic lostkauz, i also preordered my console on xbox live and i already paid off my other 2 at gamestop locations for a friend and a second console for myself.. no more doing overnights at gs till they open.. my consoles are paid in full
    so i can go anytime during lunch or after work to pick my consoles up!
Thema:

1. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after... - Similar Threads - game paid downloaded

2. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  3. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  4. Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting paid for downloaded games from a banned account: I paid full price for games downloaded to my sons account rather than purchase the disc copy. My sons account is now banned but I want access to the games I purchased and paid for. You should...
  5. How Can I Download a game I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Download a game I paid for?: Yesterday I purchased the X|S version of Grand Theft Auto V - it was a bundle of both the story mode and the online game. The online game downloaded, but the story mode did not. Clicking on it (to...
  6. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  7. Paid game download keeps freezeing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid game download keeps freezeing: Recenly bought mortal kombat vs dcu onlkne through my xbox 360 for 20 something dollars. When i play story mode it always freezes at the womN women vs green latern sceen just as subzero saYs...
  8. paid for a game cant see it to download it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for a game cant see it to download it or play it: paid for a game cant see it top download it or play it 94957dcd-fe03-4f29-9a39-6dd4a6a4fc4c
  9. paid for game but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for game but I can't download it: i "attempted" to buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy from the store yet every time i went to check out to pay i got an error message, basically saying that i can't buy it cause something's...
  10. Pro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game: Its all in the title really . Just thought id make a post to try and get help because unless you have twitter (which i dont ) your garbage website and automated phone service makes it impossible...