My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start

Discus and support My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install the lego movie video game for xbox one but its stuck in 61.1% on ready to start what can I do? f8771f9a-8319-4fe0-bdcb-c56aba77d77d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Collin Croft, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Collin Croft
    Collin Croft Guest

I tried to install the lego movie video game for xbox one but its stuck in 61.1% on ready to start what can I do?

:)

Collin Croft, Mar 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Collin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Clear your local saved games and try reinstall the game.

Eject the disc from your console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

Select Yes to confirm.

Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

Solution 2: Take your console offline and install the game.

Step 1: Use your console offline

Follow these steps:

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Go offline.

Step 2: Cancel the download

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Select Manage > Queue.

Highlight the game you’re trying to install and press the Menu button  on the controller.

Select Cancel.

Step 3: Eject the game disc and power cycle the console

Eject the game disc.

Press and hold the Xbox button  to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console.

Select Restart.

Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button  on the console again to restart.

Step 4: Install the game

After the console restarts, insert the disc. Follow the steps to install the game.

Note Make sure you do this before you reconnect to the internet.

Step 5: Go online and let the game update install

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Go online.

As a reference, you can also check the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

can I download backward compatible 360 games to my xbox one

Hi, make sure your xbox one has the latest update, then log in with the same xbox 360 account you had on the xbox 360, and your games should show up in the ready to install section in my games and app. Select which games you want to install and start downloading
    them. Once they have finished you will then be able to play them. If you have any backward compatible games on disc, then just insert the disc, scroll down to install disc, and start the install.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Lumines DLC - Qubed compilation disc

Hey vanadiumxero!

Thanks for the heads up! Just curious, is this all on one disc or multiple discs? Let's start out by navigating to Lumines Live's 'Ready to install' list by highlighting the game's tile , pressing the Menu button on your Xbox One controller, and then selecting
    'Manage game'. Do you see the DLC in the 'Ready to install' list there? Be sure that the disc is in while you're checking.

Keep us posted!
  5. tonybeseker Win User

Stuck on the WB logo pre-start screen

i am experiencing this as well. i uninstalled it and am re-installing it as i type this. it got to the "ready to start" part of the download/installation, but its still getting stuck on the WB logo screen. going to try and close the game out, take the disc
    out, turn off the console and turn it back on and then insert the disc to see if that works...
  6. VampireRambo Win User

can I download backward compatible 360 games to my xbox one

Hello.Make sure your xbox one has the latest update, then log in with the same xbox 360 account you had on the xbox 360, and your games should show up in the ready to install section in my games and app. Select which games you want to install and start
    downloading them. Once they have finished you will then be able to play them. If you have any backward compatible games on disc, then just insert the disc, scroll down to install disc, and start the install. And if they are digital click on the game and
    it will play.
Thema:

1. My xbox one game disc install is stuck on ready to start - Similar Threads - game disc install

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  4. Xbox One games not installing from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games not installing from disc: Hello, I have an Xbox One S and I'm having trouble installing some games from their discs and I'm not sure why. I have other games that I have been able to install without issue. I've tried power...
  5. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  6. My games are only installing from the network and not from the disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are only installing from the network and not from the disc.: Hello! I'm encountering an issue with my games, specifically FIFA 22 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Both games are installing only from the network, not from the disc. Additionally, FIFA 22...
  7. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  8. Disc game installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation problem.: Hello, i tried in my two consoles to install two different games ( in this case , Battlefield V and Rainbow Six Siege ) thanks to my disc. But after the download pass the « ready to start » thing...
  9. My Xbox one s won’t install new games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s won’t install new games on disc: So I have a Xbox one s and I’ll hear it start to read the disc I’ll speed up then slow down and does that like 3 times and then it’ll stop then it tries it 1-2 more times before it just stops it...
  10. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...